Packers vs Seattle Week 2

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He is a dork..

3 years left on current and wants a new deal..Seattle shouldnt do anything, and show players not to pull that crap

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, 24/141 rushing and 5/25 receiving is a pretty good imitation. If they use him on that 2nd-and-goal at the 2, might have actually committed the homicide.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
The question is this. Do believe Wilson/Lynch is better than Cutler/Forte? And is Seattle Defense, even without Chancellor better than the Bears?

H

HardRightEdge

So does Kam Chancellor play?
I don't know about that. What I do know is Seattle has only $1 mil in free cap space.

Anyhow, Seattle started 3 - 3 last season, losing to St. Lou on the road in week 6. Bobby Wagner missed the first 5 games, with what you'd reckon at least one game back to find his sea legs.

Seattle gave Wagner a 4 year, $41 million extension which kicks in next season. He's the straw that stirs the drink.

Chancellor is a fine player who has played very well against the Packers. Somehow I'm more concerned the 'Hawks will have their blood up after that St. Louis loss.

The Packers will need to bring their A game. It's good to be playing at home.

Krisco65

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we have a good chance against Seattle this year. Not only are we at home now but we have somthing to prove from last years NFC Championship game..

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle is going to come into Green Bay madder than fall hornets.
I don't think playing on the hallowed ground of Lambeau is going to make our defense suddenly better.
I chalk this one up as one of our 4 losses on the season.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chancellor is a monster and not having him will be important. Added to that they lost a very good center in the Graham trade and have lost a few pieces lately. I do think Wilson and Lynch are better than Cutler and Forte, but until the end Cutler played like he had a clue.

I don't think it will be easy to beat Seattle, but I do think our defense will play better at home and we will start to get those frontline defensive players back. I see a great chance to go 2-0, but we will have to play near errorless football. GPG!

Krisco65

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chancellor is a monster and not having him will be important. Added to that they lost a very good center in the Graham trade and have lost a few pieces lately. I do think Wilson and Lynch are better than Cutler and Forte, but until the end Cutler played like he had a clue.

I don't think it will be easy to beat Seattle, but I do think our defense will play better at home and we will start to get those frontline defensive players back. I see a great chance to go 2-0, but we will have to play near errorless football. GPG!
Sorry but I have to disagree. While being at home is always better, its still the same players and the same Dom Capers. Lynch is going to run all over us because we cant do anything against the run. Forte ran for 141 yds and a TD. Lynch is more of a beast than him so there's no reason to think he wont at least do the same. We just hope we can do better on offense and outscore them because they are going to score a lot on us.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears were 11/17 on 3rd downs and 2/3 on 4th down conversions. If you can't get off the field you're going to have trouble beating good teams. Our defense kept the Bears in the game until they Cutlered. We'll have to be better next week, and the rest of the season.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry but I have to disagree. While being at home is always better, its still the same players and the same Dom Capers. Lynch is going to run all over us because we cant do anything against the run. Forte ran for 141 yds and a TD. Lynch is more of a beast than him so there's no reason to think he wont at least do the same. We just hope we can do better on offense and outscore them because they are going to score a lot on us.

No problem with you disagreeing. I do think offensively we will play much better at home, I think last year we were fairly close to doubling our offensive output. It was 39.8 at home vs 21.0. Defensively we gave up 20.4 at home and 26 on the road. Now obviously that doesn't show who we played on the road vs at home, and having joined (at least in spirit) some of our overseas Packer lovers in the indulgence of liquid libations during and after the game, I am not confident to post links with my iPad, at least I am not confident those links would not reference "The Devil and Ms. Jones" videos and pictures. But off google those are the numbers I found, so yeah, for whatever reasons, we score more and give up less at home. That's MY story, and I am sticking with it. And I don't know how to make a smiling face on my iPad here. So... :)

And apparently I do know how to make a smiling face.

Krisco65

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem with you disagreeing. I do think offensively we will play much better at home, I think last year we were fairly close to doubling our offensive output. It was 39.8 at home vs 21.0. Defensively we gave up 20.4 at home and 26 on the road. Now obviously that doesn't show who we played on the road vs at home, and having joined (at least in spirit) some of our overseas Packer lovers in the indulgence of liquid libations during and after the game, I am not confident to post links with my iPad, at least I am not confident those links would not reference "The Devil and Ms. Jones" videos and pictures. But off google those are the numbers I found, so yeah, for whatever reasons, we score more and give up less at home. That's MY story, and I am sticking with it. And I don't know how to make a smiling face on my iPad here. So... :)

And apparently I do know how to make a smiling face.
Lmao. Your sense of humor is very similar to mine. Do you have twitter?

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lmao. Your sense of humor is very similar to mine. Do you have twitter?

Not sure where you come from, but I grew up with a product called "Crisco" that my mother used for baking, I think. I found other uses for it, but that is neither here nor there. So, a like for the name and the mammories it brings me. Oops. Spellcheck at work, methinks.