Packers vs Jets Game Thread

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just to be clear I discussed the specifics with Mondio… I have no desire to discuss anything with you. I don’t consider you to be my mental equal, and couldn’t care less what you think beyond that…. I have felt that way for several years actually. I am going to put you on ignore now so that we can stop disrupting the forum.

You’re right, best QB in the NFL past two seasons and a great coach forgot how to play football. You’re an intellectual giant.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3rd down sacks killing us all year. Why won’t they just get a quick release on something and get a conversion?

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this continues, and if I were the team president, I would call a team meeting. I would tell everyone to sit there with their mouths shut and tell them they are not earning their money and their play has been an embarrassment to the storied Green Bay Packer organization

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Put a fork in them lmao they might be the worst team in the league and I’m not even being sarcastic lolllllll

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Will they cut Newman already there gotta be a Ps guy somewhere that is better

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They seem to get away from the screens and sweeps too quickly. Dillon for some reason hasn't played very well the last 2 weeks. Jones..is their best weapon..but again..not using him enough.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Rodgers and don’t think he’s “the problem” per se but the more this season goes on the more I think maybe we would’ve been better served by trading him for a boatload of picks and moving on. Of course hindsight is 20/20 but it’s hard to see us making much noise even with him here this season.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moving in to Love and a bunch of draft picks is looking pretty good right now, thinking Rodgers could pull this team to a Super Bowl was sheer lunacy LOL

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you not do anything with the interior of this offensive line

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Rodgers and don’t think he’s “the problem” per se but the more this season goes on the more I think maybe we would’ve been better served by trading him for a boatload of picks and moving on. Of course hindsight is 20/20 but it’s hard to see us making much noise even with him here this season.
I’ll be honest and say I think Rodgers IS a big part of the problem. But being tied to him for 3 more years at his price vs a boatload of young talent was imo a no brainer but… we’re stuck now