Packers vs Jets Game Thread

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There have been posters in here that say dumber things than you on a consistent basis…. but you are definitely in the running. You see I can make things personal too. I generally would not have said that, but since you chose to get nasty….

Solid rejoinder! Absolutely zero refutation of what i said, just attach the messenger and assume short yardage is easily available when the defense has ten guys within 10 yards of the LoS because they don’t have to respect anything deep. I could learn so much from you, if you only explained the mechanics of how your idea would actually work in reality.

Also, your comment implicitly assumes the best QB in the NFL the past two seasons and an elite offensive coach forgot how to play football in the off-season. Who’s the ridiculous one in this scenario?

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get it, inept offensive personnel is a symptom of a very bad offensive scheme, isn't it?

Nope. Scheme can only do so much against defenses that have zero to worry about past 10 yards. Too many defenders crowding the short area and no concern that ignoring the deep ball will cost them.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now can some coaches get fired? Apparently last week's debacle wasn't enough to justify firings... :(. I'd start with Butkus & work up the hierarchy chain.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Solid rejoinder! Absolutely zero refutation of what i said, just attach the messenger and assume short yardage is easily available when the defense has ten guys within 10 yards of the LoS because they don’t have to respect anything deep. I could learn so much from you, if you only explained the mechanics of how your idea would actually work in reality.
Just to be clear I discussed the specifics with Mondio… I have no desire to discuss anything with you. I don’t consider you to be my mental equal, and couldn’t care less what you think beyond that…. I have felt that way for several years actually. I am going to put you on ignore now so that we can stop disrupting the forum.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm thinking it's MLF. He always loses to his friends. Such loyalty is unmatched.

Members online