Packers vs Chargers : Aug. 9th in San Diego; Your Predictions !!

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It should be a good test for our defense, they have a pretty explosive offense even though they did lose v.jack though. Should be a field day for our offense, as long as we come out with any injuries, I wont really care about the outcome.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Worthy has a little coming out party in the first pre-season game. I can see Perry having at least .5 sacks, and one of the young safeties stepping up.

Oh and I think Gurley will have a stellar game to prove that he's worth the roster spot.

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I think Worthy has a little coming out party in the first pre-season game. I can see Perry having at least .5 sacks, and one of the young safeties stepping up.

Oh and I think Gurley will have a stellar game to prove that he's worth the roster spot.

.5 sacks in one game I can see, almost did not see the decimal point. What no star on offence ?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I love these games because I get a good long look at the younger players. It seems to me to be more gratifying in the TT era to look at the up and comers. I can't wait to see Datko, Coleman, Manning plus House, Green and DJ Smith. You always like seeing an UDFA make a play too. It's the exciting part of preseason. Oh yea, let's not forget all the WRs that are going to be running around looking to make a roster spot.
Since these games are all about depth you'd have to think the Packers are favored to win in all their preseason games. 31-10 Packers.

V

Vigilius

Dezman Moses is gonna show he can play. Look for Vic So'Oto to get it done as well.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The main thing I am hoping for is no injuries at all in the pre-season. There is nothing more disappointing than a promising player going down in a game that doesn't matter.

Members online

Latest posts