1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers vs Chargers : Aug. 9th in San Diego; Your Predictions !!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by I_am_smoked_cheddar, Jul 25, 2012.

1. I_am_smoked_cheddar

I_am_smoked_cheddar Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I see a win with many substitutions. What do you expect to see ?

2. JTheGreat

JTheGreat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    It should be a good test for our defense, they have a pretty explosive offense even though they did lose v.jack though. Should be a field day for our offense, as long as we come out with any injuries, I wont really care about the outcome.

3. Tarl Cabot

Tarl Cabot Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +17
  4. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    +1

5. CheeseHead87

CheeseHead87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    I think Worthy has a little coming out party in the first pre-season game. I can see Perry having at least .5 sacks, and one of the young safeties stepping up.

Oh and I think Gurley will have a stellar game to prove that he's worth the roster spot.

6. I_am_smoked_cheddar

I_am_smoked_cheddar Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    .5 sacks in one game I can see, almost did not see the decimal point. What no star on offence ?

7. CheeseHead87

CheeseHead87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    Hahah I mean the offense is already full of stars! I can see Cobb breaking out and having a huge game.

8. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    I love these games because I get a good long look at the younger players. It seems to me to be more gratifying in the TT era to look at the up and comers. I can't wait to see Datko, Coleman, Manning plus House, Green and DJ Smith. You always like seeing an UDFA make a play too. It's the exciting part of preseason. Oh yea, let's not forget all the WRs that are going to be running around looking to make a roster spot.
    Since these games are all about depth you'd have to think the Packers are favored to win in all their preseason games. 31-10 Packers.

9. Vigilius

Vigilius Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Dezman Moses is gonna show he can play. Look for Vic So'Oto to get it done as well.

10. CheeseHead87

CheeseHead87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    The main thing I am hoping for is no injuries at all in the pre-season. There is nothing more disappointing than a promising player going down in a game that doesn't matter.