Packers V Lions Game Thread

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God, we are terrible. At this point I think you could count on one hand the number of teams worse than us… and it wouldn’t take the whole hand.

If this team is remotely serious there should be a few folks hitting the job market first thing Monday.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What did the Packers do on their last series? Score - now this vaunted defense which some of you defended almost the entire season - lol. They are a very mediocre unit. Better then the offense, but still very underwhelmin.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God, we are terrible. At this point I think you could count on one hand the number of teams worse than us… and it wouldn’t take the whole hand.

If this team is remotely serious there should be a few folks hitting the job market first thing Monday.
lol

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Momentum is on Lions side; Packer D is being punched in the face and they have no answer. The Offense (all of them) have been abysmal today, Rodgers 3 Int's.. Lack of rush, poor blocking and WR who are constantly tightly covered (no separation) not to mention a line that has not done a good job against a D that was poor coming into the game. The OC and Dc are not doing their jobs, the players are failing to execute and the entire team is now without confidence on either side of the ball. Wonder what draft pick they get at 5-12, won't make much difference though with as many holes there are on this team. This last TD by Lions great example, all the time in the world for Goff to pass and the Defender did not know which way to go, was at least 3yds off the receiver - pitiful!

Reaction score
We all knew the Lions would move the ball. In that 18-24 point range was expected. But our Offense should’ve humiliated this Lions Defense and we’ve got 3 points?
Talk about egregious level play

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Friend asked me what I'm watching I said Pain and Suffering brought to me by The Green Bay Packers football team.

PackerinATL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couple this years version of the Packers, I’m also a Bama fan down here in GA. It is a very tough football year for sure.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Couple this years version of the Packers, I’m also a Bama fan down here in GA. It is a very tough football year for sure.
I feel you brother. Only thing keeping me sane is The Bucks.

Members online