Packers V Bills Game Thread: Home is NOT on the Range Edition

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ag
Ok we have officially regressed to - well they played hard - aka the 70s
Agreed and at this level you get paid to play hard - I rarely if ever give a pro team credit for playing hard - I expect it

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O line keeps getting stuffed on critical short yardage plays. It's been happening all season. That shows a lack of athleticism. They are just getting whipped on the LOS. It's a strength and conditioning issue. Watson needs to be put on IR. He's embarrassing himself with the weekly Injuries.

Reaction score
398 yards off Offense!
208 rushing!

For once we needed the D to step up and have a good game they played kinda ok ish in the long haul.
1 too many TD allowed on D or we were playing for OT.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 straight losses. Other than the Bears, is there another game where the Packers will be favored to win? We are looking at a 5 and 12 or 4 and 13 type of season. I say bench the veterans and start playing the subs to see what they can do. Baseball franchises do it routinely when the season is hopeless.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nope… but we don’t need your whining either… welcome to my ignore list.
Whining? I’m not whining. Ignore list… ***** I thought this forum is to speak our opinions and because I say it how it is everybody is **** c hurt about it..

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to lose, and there's still a lot to clean up. But I like that the guys kept fighting tonight and still had a shot late in this game against the team I consider to be the best in the league in the eventual super bowl champs. If they can stay healthy, the young wide receivers continue to improve, and figure out the offensive line issues they can make a run.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they make a trade before the deadline, it better be for a player that they expect to be part of their future as well

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whining? I’m not whining. Ignore list… ***** I thought this forum is to speak our opinions and because I say it how it is everybody is **** c hurt about it..
I would not lose any sleep over getting put on an ignore list LOL

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would not lose any sleep over getting put on an ignore list LOL
Oh I’m not at all lol but I’m the only one that I have seen that consistently say they suck and people get mad about it like I get being positive and hopeful I wanna feel that way to but they suck

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they make a trade before the deadline, it better be for a player that they expect to be part of their future as well
The Packers should be making trades at the deadline but they should be trading players to assemble draft picks. The long rebuilding era is upon us.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anybody listen to your lord and savior Aaron Rodgers this week about truth? Why is everyone so angry about hearing the truth they are 3 and 5 4 game skid they aren’t good

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody here will ever blame crosby.. what a joke
I'm amazed that I have seen I think 3 horrible snaps for field goals/extra points the past 3 games. But I'll bet we have the same guy hiking it. Because it is such a dmn difficult thing to do I;m sure.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t ignore anyone unless they would get derogatory against me. And I have never done it after all these years. I don’t agree with everything you say, but I don’t think anything you have said is out of line. Some people are so pro-Pack, that anyone that gives their opinion on the Packers, and it is negative towards them, you are out of line or a troll etc. Would be real nice if some had thicker skin and had fun with it. I want the Packers to win, but win or lose, I still have to go make mama some money - lol. So for me, win or lose, in the scheme of things, it doesn’t change my life one damn bit.

Members online

Latest posts