packers time of possession

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings 27:51 loss 32-10
Saints 23:eek:4 Loss 26-17
Lions 23:05 Loss 30-17

No team can win like this.
Our offense is letting the defense stay on the field was too long.
Now our defense is looking pretty bad, they not getting enough 3 and outs.
That is a problem.

Now what is the solution?

I am out of ideas, anyone have any ideas?

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers surrendered 6 drives of 8+ plays which included 4 drives of 10+ plays...the defense could not stop the Lions. I don’t know if I ever seen such porous defense. The Packers only converted 2/9 third downs themselves and the AVERAGE yardage to go was 9.7 yards on those third downs..wow. Talk about a recipe for disaster the Packers wrote the book last night

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That is a problem.

Besides the obvious ones that have been posted?

Forfeit every game to get the earliest draft pick possible.

Put Grandma in. After all, everyone brags about how she can do better.
And guess what? You get to play to with one hand tied behind your back since you said you could beat the other team that way.

Watch every game from now on in a bar because misery loves company.

Go into the printing business and make a fortune on "Just wait until next year!" hats, T-Shirts and bumper stickers.

Encourage the players to start using a tank, a flame thrower and a steam roller.
There is nothing in the rule book that says they can't use them. And even if there is, we will find a loophole.

Get a job that takes you into the visiting team locker room at Lambeau and put itching powder into the jock straps of the players of the opposing team.

D

Deleted member 6794

That is a problem.

I would suggest the Packers should play better on both sides of the ball.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides all the answers already given, I thought MM gave up on the run WAY too early.

5 carries for Aaron Jones is ridiculous the way he had been playing coming into the game. We get it, he missed a blitz pickup and you were mad, but you're hardly in a position to give up on the one thing you had going for you offensively the last few games.

No coincidence that the offense basically went stagnant for the rest of the game after the first drive.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he missed 2 blocking assignments and they were bad. That got him benched and likely what kept him from playing earlier. Monty was more healthy so they just went with him. I don't have a problem with it. it killed 2 plays in the passing game.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he missed 2 blocking assignments and they were bad. That got him benched and likely what kept him from playing earlier. Monty was more healthy so they just went with him. I don't have a problem with it. it killed 2 plays in the passing game.

He should not be benched for the rest of the game because of two blocking assignments. Reminder of the first half is OK, but I would want him out there after halftime.

Members online

Latest posts