Packers Stock Sale

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They still haven't even sent me a shipping confirmation. Since I placed my order within the first hour and a half on the first day, I'm a little irritated.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got your order confirmation after though, correct?

If you did I’d imagine you’re good. I think it did say expect 4 weeks for delivery so getting it already surprised me. I’d give Mark a call but I seem to have misplaced his number :)

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got your order confirmation after though, correct?
Yeah, but I ordered mine at the same time as my girlfriend and she got hers today. I'm a patient person generally but it seems like 90% of the people who ordered have their stock already. What's the holdup? I would say worst case scenario I save $335 but they already charged my card, and they say no refunds.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best for last? Dillon and Jones will hand deliver? Good things come to those who wait? Women and children first? I’m not very mentally mature so may that’s it?

If they charged you, you’ll be getting it.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They still haven't even sent me a shipping confirmation. Since I placed my order within the first hour and a half on the first day, I'm a little irritated.
I'm in the same situation. I ordered within the first couple of hours and still haven't heard anything about it being shipped.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally got my stock today, same day as I got the email saying my order was processed. Figured I would post this, since I'm sure the entire forum has been concerned about it. No Dillon or Jones to be seen, however.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally got my stock today, same day as I got the email saying my order was processed. Figured I would post this, since I'm sure the entire forum has been concerned about it. No Dillon or Jones to be seen, however.
I'm happy for you and disappointed about the chosen method of delivery.

Members online

No members online now.