Packers Smoking Weed???

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I am just astonished that the organization would keep such vital information from us owners! What is TT thinking??? Also we need a RB now!!! TT!!! Put down the bong and sign Bradshaw otherwise we do not have a remote chance of making the playoffs let alone winning the Super Bowl!!!

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Rodell either writes for espn Wisconsin, or he has the ear of one of the bloggers.
*note* I'm commenting more so on the headline than the content of the article.
http://espnwisconsin.com/page.php?page_id=274
With the players on the current roster plus new draftees and undrafted free agents, I believe that the Packers can still contend in 2013.

In order for that to happen, some things need to go right.

1. The Packers need to get at least three players in the draft that CAN start in 2013. That doesn't mean they have to start in 2013, but can do so if called upon and play well. Last year, Casey Hayward needed to start after the camp injury to Devon House and ended up being one of the leagues impact rookies. Thompson will need a few more hits like Hayward.

2. Second and Third year players need to mature and improve quickly. Nick Perry, Derrick Sherrod, Jerron McMillian, Mike Neal, Desman Moses, DJ Williams.....These players need to stop being promising and start being good

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it's not exactly the topic but some of the lower level defensive guys tried to talk my female friend into smoking with them last offseason in Milwaukee. I'm 100% sure if I named names people would insist they are blazed every time they hit the field.

Members online

Latest posts