Reaction score
I thought Rouse might be another Steve Atwater

But he was just a mouse.

Giadorno is supposed to be a hitter.

Good enough for me.

own3dhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Rouse is an average guy, so I wonder how good this new guy is.. IMO .. we already have an excellent secondary .. why not pick up some d line and o line.. anyone else agree?

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Rouse is an average guy, so I wonder how good this new guy is.. IMO .. we already have an excellent secondary .. why not pick up some d line and o line.. anyone else agree?

They may have a good secondary but only when they are healthy so #1 they need depth when the starters are healthy and #2 there are starters that are out so now we need that depth to step up and play up to the starters level. There are currently 1 possibly 2 starters out for sundays game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Agreed, however accountability is a man part of MM way..and since Rouse was pretty much solely responsible for that 3rd and 34 play I think they had enough

From jsonline blog posted after the release

(Aaron Rouse) took a poor leverage angle on the third-and-34 screen the Bengals converted, then was supposed to be playing deep zone on the next play, when (Carson) Palmer hit WR Chad Ochocinco for 44 on a flea-flicker. In Rouse’s defense, ILB Brandon Chillar also took a bad angle on the screen and CBs Charles Woodson and Al Harris overbought on the flea-flicker — not surprising, given the Packers’ struggles stopping the run. But Rouse also erred on WR Chris Henry’s 5-yard TD catch, showing a lack of vision as he looked for a quick pass and Henry ran free on an in behind him.

Members online

Latest posts