1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers RUN D VS .......................

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerLegend, Oct 27, 2006.

1. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]
    Edgerrin "No Gain" James gets a number that better reflects his abilities.

Are run D has been doing pretty good and it is in the better half of the nfl on sunday we get to face a RB with the most rushing attempts in the nfl with the lowest average (2.7) and who has only managed a long of 14 yards. Also i hope that the Cards o-line forgets to block our DE Kampman just like they let the bears rookie DE do on monday night which led to the fumble return for a TD, which was the start of the bears comeback.

2. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I forgot to say Hawk gets the chance to sack Leinart again!!!! Go A.J. knock his f***ing head off!

Hawk didnt get to play Leinart iI dont think well nows his chance

3. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hawk never played lienart in college. Doesn't mean he won't be gunnin' for he and James, though. Wouldn't mind seeing him crack the TE as well.

4. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Edgerrin James was great a few years ago, with the team change it wan't for the better he forgot that the Cards have no o-line so he is screwed.

5. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Grass isn't always "greener" on the other side. Look what wanting more money gets ya. On a losing team when you could be on a SB contender all the while making an incredible living.

6. millertime

millertime Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It shows u how important the o line is. I'm glad we've got a bright future.

7. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    James went for the money, not the line. If he was looking to win he would have taken less money and tried to find a winner. I don't blame him for going for the money either. I'm just saying that if money is your focus and winning isn't, then you have to live with your decision.