Packers Release Robert Thomas And 3 Others, Woodson is # 21

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers released Robert Thomas, as well as P Ryan Flinn, K Rhys Lloyd, and WR Willie Quinnie.

Not to many big names there but I think we should have kept Robert Thomas around for a little longer then cut him later.

Woodson offically signed and now is #21 on the Green N Gold!

any thoughts about Robert Thomas?

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robert Thomas was alright, it was good to feel we got SOMETHING out of Chris Johnson...I see Thomas's injuries being a problem...and we have four solid linebackers right now anyway...Thomas probably wouldn't want to be a special teamer like he'd be for us

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
Robert Thomas was alright, it was good to feel we got SOMETHING out of Chris Johnson...I see Thomas's injuries being a problem...and we have four solid linebackers right now anyway...Thomas probably wouldn't want to be a special teamer like he'd be for us

Four solid LBs? I think we have more than that:
Barnett, Hawk, Hodge, Taylor, Poppinga, Manning. Don't forget that Campbell hasn't gotten a chance to show his stuff yet either. This is a very young LB corps that the draft made very deep.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
JavonWalker084 said:

Four solid LBs? I think we have more than that:
Barnett, Hawk, Hodge, Taylor, Poppinga, Manning. Don't forget that Campbell hasn't gotten a chance to show his stuff yet either. This is a very young LB corps that the draft made very deep.

Agreed. We went from no depth at Lb, S, CB, and, have added depth to the interior line in the matter of a couple of weeks.

If our offensive line play were to be better than expected, which happens in this league from time to time, I feel this D will help carry us to a shot at the North.

Members online

Latest posts