1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers Release Robert Thomas And 3 Others, Woodson is # 21

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerLegend, May 2, 2006.

1. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The packers released Robert Thomas, as well as P Ryan Flinn, K Rhys Lloyd, and WR Willie Quinnie.

Not to many big names there but I think we should have kept Robert Thomas around for a little longer then cut him later.

Woodson offically signed and now is #21 on the Green N Gold!

any thoughts about Robert Thomas?

2. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Robert Thomas was alright, it was good to feel we got SOMETHING out of Chris Johnson...I see Thomas's injuries being a problem...and we have four solid linebackers right now anyway...Thomas probably wouldn't want to be a special teamer like he'd be for us

3. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  4. Bobby Roberts

Bobby Roberts Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Four solid LBs? I think we have more than that:
    Barnett, Hawk, Hodge, Taylor, Poppinga, Manning. Don't forget that Campbell hasn't gotten a chance to show his stuff yet either. This is a very young LB corps that the draft made very deep.

5. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love our linebacking corp now.

6. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Agreed. We went from no depth at Lb, S, CB, and, have added depth to the interior line in the matter of a couple of weeks.

If our offensive line play were to be better than expected, which happens in this league from time to time, I feel this D will help carry us to a shot at the North.