1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Packers/ravens Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Bogart, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Hello.

Line up and get back on the Baltimore Ravens bandwagon.

Good job Bogart, I thought the Steelers would win tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,160
    Doesn't Cincinnati have first place in their division?

3. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    At least i got one right, I just had a feeling they'd pull together on this one.

it's actually tied between the Bengals and Ravens, who would have thought the Bengals would get it together without all that overrated star power from last season? Dalton is a star to be, and I hope the kid keeps doing what he's doing, cause he sure is impressive.

4. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Texans will win the South. West? God. Let's see on this one. I want to say SD since the Chiefs/Raiders lost today.

The East and North will be a battle. 3 teams from each division could make the postseason.

Ravens should win the North if they can avoid any Jags/Titans like games.

5. GBPack2010

GBPack2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +67
    If the Ravens get home field they'd be the favorite in the AFC. That run defense is just wow. Thank god their secondary appears to have holes though. Ben put 300 on them so that's that. Similar to Steelers D last year. Odds favor us in a neutral field matchup.

6. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Ravens Packers Super Bowl

and yep, that secondary has holes

Rodgers throw 300 yards and 2 TD's for Super Bowl MVP

Now that is my dream.

7. Like_That

Like_That Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Ravens cant hang with the Pack. The Ravens Offense is Ray Rice and sometimes Boldin. Who in that secondary scares you expect Ed Reed. Rey Lewis is old and when we go 5 wide who is he going to cover? He never leaves the field and i see the Pack taking advantage of him with Finley or anyone who Lewis covers.

8. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +688
  9. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Don't count out the Texans. They are the dark horse of the AFC. They have the most balanced offense in the AFC and Wade has greatly improved that D.

10. TheDreamDoctor

TheDreamDoctor Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    I dont think the raves offense can get it done come playoffs.

11. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Depends on who they play. The Ravens offense CAN get it done. The question is if they will.

If the Texans are at home for their playoff games they can go to the SB. They lost a tough game to the Saints in NO but I think they can beat them in Houston. Also, their D was not gelling then. The lost to the Ravens in Baltimore but beat the Steelers at home. In fact, they ran all over the Steelers. Not many teams can do this.

With their playoff inexperience the Texans can still win the AFC if they have homefield and they have an underrated defense and a very balanced offense.