1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers place LB Jamari Lattimore on IR

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by RainX, Dec 13, 2014.

1. RainX

RainX Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Just read on PFT they IRed him for an ankle injury. They promoted Chris Banjo prom the practice squad to replace him on the 53 man roster. Seems like a move primarily for special teams, and with Barrington emerging as a rotational guy at ILB, probably made him expandable.

2. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,075
    Can they place Brad Jones on the bad at football reserve? I would rather see that tall LB from Bama on the roster.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Eli Haugen

Eli Haugen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +255
    Bama LBs name is Hubbard. Along with Mulumba, and the pre-season beast Elliot. The three average 6'4" 257 pounds! Big fast strong... Hubbard reminds me of Bryce Paup. Elliot looked like Lawrence Taylor a few series this pre-season...

GB has some young beasts in the ranks...

4. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,075
    Hubbard!!! Thats the guy. I would much rather see him playing some on the edge with Clay in the middle. Anything is better that seeing Jones completely lost as to what gap to hit and whether or not he should drop back into coverage. By the time he figures out what to do the play has already passed him by and he is chasing down a ball carrier. I really really wish I could get a replay of that last offensive play of the first half before they kicked the field goal. He go destroyed by Matty Ice!!! Not a good RB but Matty Ice undressed him for probably 15 yards.

5. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    To Brad Jones' credit, he has shown up on STs. In addition to blocking the first FG attempt in recent Packers history, he's been around the ball on coverage units. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see on the field with the D, just say'n.

6. Eli Haugen

Eli Haugen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +255
    Well Perry looked like he didnt want to move his shoulder at all. We might be seeing more of Elliot and Hubbard coming up, sooner than later.

7. Eli Haugen

Eli Haugen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +255
    nice... Nick Perry is ok they said... stinger maybe?

8. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,075
    Jones made a really good play on that 3rd down pass today. I rip the **** out of him for playing bad so i will acknowledge that good play too.

• Agree Agree x 1