Packers place LB Jamari Lattimore on IR

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just read on PFT they IRed him for an ankle injury. They promoted Chris Banjo prom the practice squad to replace him on the 53 man roster. Seems like a move primarily for special teams, and with Barrington emerging as a rotational guy at ILB, probably made him expandable.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can they place Brad Jones on the bad at football reserve? I would rather see that tall LB from Bama on the roster.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bama LBs name is Hubbard. Along with Mulumba, and the pre-season beast Elliot. The three average 6'4" 257 pounds! Big fast strong... Hubbard reminds me of Bryce Paup. Elliot looked like Lawrence Taylor a few series this pre-season...

GB has some young beasts in the ranks...

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hubbard!!! Thats the guy. I would much rather see him playing some on the edge with Clay in the middle. Anything is better that seeing Jones completely lost as to what gap to hit and whether or not he should drop back into coverage. By the time he figures out what to do the play has already passed him by and he is chasing down a ball carrier. I really really wish I could get a replay of that last offensive play of the first half before they kicked the field goal. He go destroyed by Matty Ice!!! Not a good RB but Matty Ice undressed him for probably 15 yards.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
To Brad Jones' credit, he has shown up on STs. In addition to blocking the first FG attempt in recent Packers history, he's been around the ball on coverage units. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see on the field with the D, just say'n.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Perry looked like he didnt want to move his shoulder at all. We might be seeing more of Elliot and Hubbard coming up, sooner than later.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jones made a really good play on that 3rd down pass today. I rip the **** out of him for playing bad so i will acknowledge that good play too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts