1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers Offensive Line...What's the situation??

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by armand34, May 25, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Sadly I believe he'll be one of those that we'll have to place on the practice squad. Not that he isn't good or anything, we just have to find extra space to keep guys like Newhouse and Spitz on the roster.

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Greg Bedard almost hates Wells. Just saying
    I'm high n EDS, or the Hyphen.

But one thing is him being technically sound, another is him playing well, which we haven't seen...

3. aaronqb

aaronqb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +73
    I think the OL will be a team strength next year. The backups will be nearly as good as the starting OL. I wouldn't be surprised if either Tauscher or Clifton is a backup by the end of the year (Tausch more likely). I think the issue will be getting capable backups to Bulaga and Lang/Newhouse when Clifton and Tausch retire. They will need to bring in two more tackles over the next two years. Sitton will be Pro Bowl fixture starting soon.

4. Pugger

Pugger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks Ted! ;-)

5. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I'm glad that we finally have our future starting Tackles in place. Finding their backups won't be as difficult. For the most part TT will probably keep spending those low round draft picks for future lineman.