1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers make C'Mon Man....Twice

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packers020802, Dec 21, 2010.

1. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    Pack make Boomer and the boys C'mon man segment on NFL Countdown (twice).

Once for their time mis-management at the end of the NE game AND.... AGAIN for letting a linemen return a Kick 70 yards on them.

Way to go ST!

BTW MM, We got the Bears comming up in 2 weeks so this is just a reminder: DONT KICK TO #23!!!!

2. JCpackers04

JCpackers04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    yes the last play of the game was pretty terrible clock management. but that was a pretty damn bad situation for a rookie quarterback to be thrown into. i mean forced to use the last time out etc. oh well w.e games over.

but the damn special teams play was just pathetic. heads need to role after that complete abortion of a play.

3. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    It's even more upsetting to hear McCarthy's take on the end of the game:

""First of all, the third down completion, you have to find out if it's first down or fourth down. So, it obviously takes time and the clock was running and I think it was 20 to 21. It got to a point, we were right at the point, if it was a first down that we would have clocked the play and we would have had a set play on second down. You know, it takes the referee time to, you know, make a decision. And it was a clear fourth and one, so you have to get up on the ball and take a shot at the end zone. I think it's a very clear situation and I think Matt operated it properly in a three-man rush and they sacked us. So, the mechanics of it, I thought, was very well done by Matt Flynn.
    "

There wasn't any question about the spot of the ball, or whether it was 4th down or 1st down. Flynn and the offensive line was milling around, looking to the sideline, and generally disorganized. They got 2 plays off in the final 29 sec.--the last one totally disorganized.

Blame the dropped interceptions we had on Brady, the poor special teams play at the end of the first half, the chaos at the end of the game. We played well enough to win, but failed again to finish a close game. It's a disturbing trend.

4. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Good, I'm glad.

We should continue to be laughed at until we win by less than 4 points too.

5. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    we need to draft a super fast kick returner. he doesnt need to be good at anything else just returning kicks

6. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Usain Bolt?

7. Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead Brittany Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184
    c'mon man is a funny show

8. PatriotsFan

PatriotsFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Dan Conolly's contract is up after the 2011 season, maybe you could sign him then.

9. jrpack

jrpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    I can't seem to get mad at the Pack over anything after they swept the Vikes and humiliated them by taking our A-team out of the game at the end. That was priceless.

10. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133

I saw that picture about 2 months ago. And what an awkward position. Why does that Bear QB have a smile on his face? I refuse to think about it. But c'mon man is very funny.

11. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    We can't wait that long. Must be addressed before the 2011 season.