Packers make C'Mon Man....Twice

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack make Boomer and the boys C'mon man segment on NFL Countdown (twice).

Once for their time mis-management at the end of the NE game AND.... AGAIN for letting a linemen return a Kick 70 yards on them.

Way to go ST!

BTW MM, We got the Bears comming up in 2 weeks so this is just a reminder: DONT KICK TO #23!!!!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes the last play of the game was pretty terrible clock management. but that was a pretty damn bad situation for a rookie quarterback to be thrown into. i mean forced to use the last time out etc. oh well w.e games over.

but the damn special teams play was just pathetic. heads need to role after that complete abortion of a play.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's even more upsetting to hear McCarthy's take on the end of the game:

""First of all, the third down completion, you have to find out if it's first down or fourth down. So, it obviously takes time and the clock was running and I think it was 20 to 21. It got to a point, we were right at the point, if it was a first down that we would have clocked the play and we would have had a set play on second down. You know, it takes the referee time to, you know, make a decision. And it was a clear fourth and one, so you have to get up on the ball and take a shot at the end zone. I think it's a very clear situation and I think Matt operated it properly in a three-man rush and they sacked us. So, the mechanics of it, I thought, was very well done by Matt Flynn.
"

There wasn't any question about the spot of the ball, or whether it was 4th down or 1st down. Flynn and the offensive line was milling around, looking to the sideline, and generally disorganized. They got 2 plays off in the final 29 sec.--the last one totally disorganized.

Blame the dropped interceptions we had on Brady, the poor special teams play at the end of the first half, the chaos at the end of the game. We played well enough to win, but failed again to finish a close game. It's a disturbing trend.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
we need to draft a super fast kick returner. he doesnt need to be good at anything else just returning kicks

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good, I'm glad.

We should continue to be laughed at until we win by less than 4 points too.

I can't seem to get mad at the Pack over anything after they swept the Vikes and humiliated them by taking our A-team out of the game at the end. That was priceless.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts