Packers In Pursuit of Daryll Clark?

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Youngstown News, Penn State's Clark mulling options - Newswatch

"Clark's agent got calls from the St. Louis Rams and Green Bay Packers immediately after the draft ended around 5 p.m."

I would love this pick up. Partly because I'm a PSU fan, and also I think Clark would be a solid pick up. All we have behind Rodgers is Flynn. Clark is a good young QB, extremely underrated by the so called experts.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be excited to see Daryll Clark in a Green Bay uniform, they really need a quarterback and Clark I feel is the best passer available. Jarrett Brown and Jevan Snead scare me away with shaky accuracy and bad decisions. Daryll Clark is such an UNDERRATED passer and I think can be a good backup to Rodgers. Plus I still dont know how I feel about Flynn.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dislike PSU greatly but he would add great depth to QB and in the event of injuries would be a more accurate and interesting backup than Flynn who IMHO is very one dimensional. Clark can run the ball a little and has an ok arm with pretty good accuracy. I actually think the PSU system did not do him justice. Prolly woulda had better numbers at a different school. Like a suped up Juice Williams or something lol...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts