1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers fans in Chicago

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Starbeck, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Starbeck

Starbeck Cheesehead

Jan 20, 2011
    I'm traveling to Chicago tomorrow and am wondering if there will be a 'pep rally' at a local bar/restaurant like there was in Atlanta. If you are a Packers fan in Chicago with any information please respond.

Also, i am unfamiliar with Soldier Field on game-day. Will there be ample Packer tailgates before the game in the parking lots?

Thanks to anyone with inside knowledge. GO PACK GO!!
  2. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Oct 30, 2010
    I feel your pain/ My parents moved from Wisconsin to Chicago area when I was in high school. I stay out of that state. I got an F in Illinois history. Why? Because I knew that I would be heading back to Wisconsin. If they taught that A grade! Go Pack!
  3. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Aug 12, 2006
    Will's Northwood Inn.
    3030 N. Racine.

Best Packers bar in the city. You can't miss it, there will be a Packers Flag hanging outisde.