Packers contact Boss Bailey

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of contacting going on by Green Bay so far. Sounds like we're talking to a lot of folks. I like that. Will we sign a lot of people? Probably not, but I love that our management is exploring options like this.

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was kind of being sarcastic, since he has a long history of injury, but, he would be nice depth.

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB doesn't have huge holes. So, they contact some people, find out their interest/price and make a decision. Compare that with the Miami's, New Orleans' and SF's who are itching to spend as much money as possible in hopes of being competitive.

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's one of the most athletic LBs in all of FB. Even if he doesn't start, he's a nice change of pace and is a more gifted athlete than even Poppinga.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Boss Bailey. I wanted the Pack to draft him instead of Nick Barnett. The one time Sherman out witted me as GM. :lol:

Seriously though he's really athletic. Fast LB who can play the Strong side. Would create for great competition with Brady Poppinga. I like Bailey better than Brandon Chillar. Though I don't expect Bailey to leave Denver. I heard he was going there and his brother Champ plays there too.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coming out of college, he was pretty beastly. He would be a nice upgrade to Poppinga if he's able to play, and it not he's a good depth guy.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boss Bailey isn't that great. He's fast, but he doesn't wrap up that well.

He's a poor man's (a very poor man's) Karlos Dansby.

Members online

Latest posts