Packers and the Elusive Safety Position

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Woodson at free safety and collins at SS? Move Williams to CB. That would give us Williams and Harris, Woodson and Collins with Martin as the nickel. Maybe Giradano will be a blessing and we find our elusive starting SS.
Woodson is our best player. At CB. Keep him there.

OP
OP
GreenBayCracker

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately I was not able to watch this game as I was working all morning (I am in Mountain time zone), but I was able to bring my Sirius boombox and listened to the Pack broadcast of the game :happy0005:. One question, who was playing in the safety spot this game? I thought I heard the announcers talking about Chillar playing safety, and I know he got burnt on those 2 touchdowns, but was he actually playing the S position?

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Derrick Martin was in playing Saftey for us from what I saw but he never really got tested. I believe Collins was in the game too.

OP
OP
GreenBayCracker

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was funny and I took a double check when he said it, but the play by play guy called someone Anthony Smith. For a second there I thought we had resigned him, then he corrected his mistake. Whoever was back there, we are going to need a better performance from them against the Purple ***** Eaters.
:viksux:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts