Packers 1st round selection, #12 overall: Rashan Gary, DE

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I don't watch a lot of other games, but the ones I do, it seems we aren't alone in injuries, as well as Covid issues. The mark of a good team is one that has solid depth and can endure some injuries to starters. There really is only 1 position that the Packers are very vulnerable at if an injury occurred, but that is pretty much most teams achilles heel. Otherwise, Gute has built a team with decent depth and has also stepped right up and found depth outside his own roster, when needed.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Long snapper ;)
Yeah it's heartbreaking to see those long snappers tear a hamstring or an achilles, and they're always candidates for ACL tears. Just heartbreaking.

Seriously? Yeah Gluten has done a good job this year keeping the club at 6-1 with a lot of keys players missing.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Exactly. I can't spell it, I can't pronounce it. Gute works fine.
Not a Wisconsin native?

Reminds me of when I was a young kid. I assumed that people with the last name of Smith, Jones or Williams were black. Imagine my shock when my uncle showed me an old baseball card of Ted Williams.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Ive heard that guy brings a real Munster type attitude.

Also heard that he is Super Sharp and can really bring the Cheddar on those snaps to the punter.
You guys are acting like a couple of Drunken Hooligan's and falling on your Dairyere's with these puns!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm a wisconsin native, and gutekuntz doesn't really come naturally to me.
Yeah I mean I can easily pronounce all the places named for American Natives - Chippewa Falls, Fin du Lac, Wausau, Wauwatosa, Waukesha - gut Gutenkunst? Nope, never heard anything like it. So Gluten it is!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Not a Wisconsin native?

Reminds me of when I was a young kid. I assumed that people with the last name of Smith, Jones or Williams were black. Imagine my shock when my uncle showed me an old baseball card of Ted Williams.

Really ?? Those names are VERY common in Wales, and not really seen as Black names per say. Interesting !

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well I‘ve been in Wisconsin my whole life… and I would say the same thing.

It was just an observation Bud. I watched a documentary the other day where a west indian lady was saying that it is very common to have surnames like January, February, March etc because the ancestors were originally slaves and were named after the month they arrived there.....back on track

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Really ?? Those names are VERY common in Wales, and not really seen as Black names per say. Interesting !
Lol, yeah, a 6 or 7 year old kid in very small town Wisconsin had a very limited view of the world. My view of the outside world came through baseball cards and pictures on the sports page of the newspaper and Sunday afternoon Packer games on channel 3. I was admittedly a box score junkie from the moment I learned to read.

Members online

Latest posts