Packer Rock Anthem

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I could really relate to the beginning. The morning after the Super Bowl, I layed on the sofa with one foot on the floor to stop the room from spinning. Feeling like I was dragged through a knot-hole backwards, I smiled and thought, "DAMN, a bad hangover never felt SO GOOD!!!"

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could really relate to the beginning. The morning after the Super Bowl, I layed on the sofa with one foot on the floor to stop the room from spinning. Feeling like I was dragged through a knot-hole backwards, I smiled and thought, "DAMN, a bad hangover never felt SO GOOD!!!"
Yeah, and also be thankful that you didn't wake up in a parking lot freezing your hind quarters either!

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Got to wonder if the Rodgers look alike was actually doing the singing or was he just lip synching it because he DOES look like Rodgers.

Oh jeeze, was that a Ditka look alike at 2:56?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
oh wow..I did a search and couldn't find it anywhere, thankfully I didn't start a thread! I'll go delete my post on the
funny video thread!
I guess I searched "Aaron Rodgers parody" so that might explain it not coming up.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This song has been stuck in my brain all day!! loving it!

"If your gonna stop Driver you need some kinda weapon!"

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a new one out there...Started by a radio station in Milwaukee...WMYX 99.1

Parody of Moves Like Jagger

It really is bad lol....The girl that sings parts of the song is REALLY good, but the lyrics suck

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
IT NEVER GETS OLD!
But if it does, because we win another Super Bowl in about 6 weeks, then it's time for Lucas to make another one with the same cool song.

Happy New Year Fruitcakes!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts