Packer Forum quiz?????

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Taking the Packer Forum quiz and had no problem until question 7.
Question: Who did the Packers defeat in super bowl XXXI
Answers:
a) Dallas Cowboys
b) Arizona Cardinals
c) St. Louis Rams
d) San Diego Chargers

Non of those answers are correct and there is no way I can find a way to say none of the above?

Any Suggestions?

Archangel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking the Packer Forum quiz and had no problem until question 7.
Question: Who did the Packers defeat in super bowl XXXI
Answers:
a) Dallas Cowboys
b) Arizona Cardinals
c) St. Louis Rams
d) San Diego Chargers

Non of those answers are correct and there is no way I can find a way to say none of the above?

Any Suggestions?

I agree none of them are correct, and why would they put 3 NFC teams in the answer slots? Everyone knows the SB is AFC vs NFC.

DiGringo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol I was wondering the same thing... But meh, I just thought the quiz creator had a few too many beer brats. :happy0005:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anything else I dont know about? Can this thread order me a stripper too? Cause that would be great.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
yeah idk i took the quiz and the results told me we beat the pats. well no kidding quiz

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
No, but the site can give you a prescient look into the future. It can also give you all the historical data to help you envision the Lombardi trophy coming home.
I'd take a Lombardi trophy over a stripper, just MHO.
One is instant gratification, the other is there for years. OK, if they don't win the super bowl, where is the stripper link again?

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't take this quiz, it is frustrating. Like I said question #7 was screwed up, but I just picked answer just to move on. I get a PM saying you are wrong, It was the Patriots. Well hell, that wasn't even one of the choices.

Then I get to question #8
Packers set a franchise record of 13 consecutive non losing seasons. In what year did the streak end?
answers:
a)1961
b)1942
c)1980
d)2005

Once again all the answers are wrong. The actual string of non losing seasons for the Packers was from 1934-1947, 14 years not 13.

So I scored 80%, which no one can ever beat, so I guess there is satisfaction in that.

Maybe I'll keep playing are you smarter than a fifth grader?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I actually got that one right because I don't know **** about Packers history, which caused me to say 2005.

Stupid Favre. And all we got for going 4-12 was AJ Hawk. Good player, sure, but not what I was expecting out of a top 5 pick.

I got an 8 out of 10. The Super Bowl question, which I knew, and, I'm not proud of it, the one about the year the Packers were founded.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, but the site can give you a prescient look into the future. It can also give you all the historical data to help you envision the Lombardi trophy coming home.
I'd take a Lombardi trophy over a stripper, just MHO.
One is instant gratification, the other is there for years. OK, if they don't win the super bowl, where is the stripper link again?

I think that stripper link is GreenBayAngels_Exwife.com, but you didn't hear it from me.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
^^Okay, but I still have to thank Ivo for bringing some culture to the forum. That's an artiste' at work there.