Packer FanFest

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Haven't been to Fanfest in a few years. It was a lot more fun when I was a kid. Now days I look forward to training camp starting and being a rail bird.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fan Fest

Went last year and will be there in a couple of weeks. I thought it was a blast, and I pulled **** autos too, Colledge, Spitz, Clifton, Butler and Chillar. Training camp is next on the wish list.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Off topic sorry, but Billy Mays, your name is awesome, and I cant wait for the new season of South Park.

Back on topic, these Fan Fests seem pretty cool, would love to go to one sometime.

EDIT: Holy ****, I just turned on Comedy Central and that episode is on right now! Spooky!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Off topic sorry, but Billy Mays, your name is awesome, and I cant wait for the new season of South Park.

Back on topic, these Fan Fests seem pretty cool, would love to go to one sometime.

EDIT: Holy ****, I just turned on Comedy Central and that episode is on right now! Spooky!
I posted the link to "dead celebrities" a while back... Just awesome...

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great time @ fanfest this weekend. Didn't pull a Starr or Driver auto, got Freeman, Collins, Pickett, Stenerud, Brad Jones and Lynn ****ey. Plus hang out @ Lambeau for the weekend, fuggedaboutit.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didnt pull a starr either, which pissed me off since I bought 8 tickets. Got one of my packer helmets filled with some pretty quality sigs though, and joked around with a bunch of the players. Saw the Majik man in the elevator and he was great with the fans. Chewy was a ******. But that just confirmed what I had already known. Even got to talk to Ted T 1 on 1 for a little while, along with ron wolf (cardinals fan, not a brewers fan) and bob harlan on separate occasions. All class acts. Scott Wells was not pleased about wearing what looked like the same size jersey Driver would wear, it looked like Tommy Boy in the coat. I guess he misplaced his jersey at home.

If anyone has any cool stories please share

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was disappointed that Rodgers, Mathews, Woodson, and Jennings were not there. And 3 autograph tickets for $85 seemed a little steep. Throw in at least one more quality player for everyone. I would have liked to see Jerry Kramer, Desmond Howard, and Jim Taylor as far as older players go.

It seems like the older players enjoy this more. I guess you never realize what you have til its gone.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing too exciting, I agree the alumni seem more personable than the players. Lynn ****ey was probably the nicest I've met yet. Stenerud is either going senile or was jerking my chain when he commented how much he liked my Buffalo Bills jersey. (Rodgers probowl jersey) I would have liked to met Ted, I think he's a great GM. Hopefully next year some more big(ger) names decide to show up, Rodgers Woodson, Matthews, Finley, Jennings.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts