Pack send off to SB Mon. & return from SB-week later

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers fans can join a team send-off at 11:45 a.m. Monday at the Mills Fleet Farm Gate at Lambeau Field and see the team return a week later from the Super Bowl in Arlington, Texas. If they defeat the Pittsburgh Steelers, a victory celebration will be held at Lambeau Field on Feb. 8
Team President and CEO Mark Murphy and Green Bay Mayor Jim Schmitt will speak to fans Monday before the team buses leave for Austin Straubel International Airport in Ashwaubenon. The buses will go directly to the charter flight, so there will be no opportunity for a send-off at the airport.
The team will return on Feb. 7, probably between 2 and 3 p.m. Police will secure the return route from the airport to Lambeau Field to allow fans to greet them. The route will be Packerland Drive to Hazelwood Lane and Lombardi Avenue to the field. The team will make no other public appearance that day.
If the Packers return as NFL champions, a "Return to Titletown" celebration will be held from 4-5 p.m. Feb. 8 in Lambeau Field. Gates will open at 2 p.m. Tickets will be $5 each and go on sale Feb. 7 at 9 a.m. through Ticketmaster outlets only. They may be bought in person, by telephone at (800) 745-3000 or online at ticketmaster .com.
Tickets are limited to 20 per order, and normal Ticketmaster fees apply.
A portion of the proceeds will go to the Green Bay Packers Foundation.
Parking will be free.
— Richard Ryman/Press-Gazette

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Where/when are they arriving in Dallas, cause I kind of wanted to head out to meet them. Maybe I'll go to their hotel in Los Colinas and cheer em on.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome! Hope some of you Wisconsinites can make it out there to cheer on the Pack! It must be an incredible feeling, going off the the SB... wowsa!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Free parking!
I am so there!

May the Packers have a safe flight there and back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts