Pack @ Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah. 4-0 baby, heading into a showdown with the Bears next week! Kick 'em while they're down! If Detroit holds on, then we win next week, Chicago would be four games behind us.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're 4-0 and it's a great start. We have to play a little better next Sunday night against the Bears. This game didn't have that clean feel that we had last week.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and truthfully nice conversation on here too. I went to the chat room but that seems to be filled with kids who want to talk trash and not about the game. Thanks for the good convo today.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah. 4-0 baby, heading into a showdown with the Bears next week! Kick 'em while they're down! If Detroit holds on, then we win next week, Chicago would be four games behind us.

Be careful what you wich for, my friend. Detroit has looked good this year.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

Be careful what you wich for, my friend. Detroit has looked good this year.

Yes they have, but they're still Detroit. I don't really concern myself with other teams because I believe if you take care of your own business and do what you have to do that other stuff doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts