Pack @ Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
and truthfully nice conversation on here too. I went to the chat room but that seems to be filled with kids who want to talk trash and not about the game. Thanks for the good convo today.

I was in the chat from the get go, that statement you made is completely false.

olddavid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and truthfully nice conversation on here too. I went to the chat room but that seems to be filled with kids who want to talk trash and not about the game. Thanks for the good convo today.

I don't know about the chatroom, but it was great here. Thanks Packer Backers! Go Pack Go!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

I don't know about the chatroom, but it was great here. Thanks Packer Backers! Go Pack Go!

Ive been in the chatroom, but I was much busier watching the game. We own the Vikes under McCarthy.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Yeah. 4-0 baby, heading into a showdown with the Bears next week! Kick 'em while they're down! If Detroit holds on, then we win next week, Chicago would be four games behind us.

Be careful what you wich for, my friend. Detroit has looked good this year.

A team of me, you, and ten other people on this board could beat Oakland and Minnesota.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it's a win but I always feel better about winning a game like the Philly one where the Defense dominates and the offense is a little off.

Defense wins and we have to stop giving up so many yards per game. Hopefully it starts clicking before the games against Chicago and the Cowboys.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

No it's not, when I left the chatroom the kids were all talking about wanting to do Deanna and the talk was about everything other than football. Maybe it changed after I left, but it's not the place I want to go to talk football. This is the board to be on for people who like to watch the game

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
packedhouse01 said:

No it's not, when I left the chatroom the kids were all talking about wanting to do Deanna and the talk was about everything other than football. Maybe it changed after I left, but it's not the place I want to go to talk football. This is the board to be on for people who like to watch the game

The only reason I don't go into the chatroom is because it locks up my computer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts