Pack @ Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want Al Harris to have a huge game today, so let's start it off with some love for the dreads.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
A list of the inactives today, courtesy Packersnews.com:

Running back Brandon Jackson won't play today because of his shin injury.

Jackson suffered the injury in last week's win over San Diego, and it flared up in practice Wednesday. He didn't practice Thursday or Friday.

The rest of the Packers' inactives are: CB Frank Walker, LB Desmond Bishop, T Orrin Thompson, G Allen Barbre, DTs Justin Harrell and Daniel Muir, and DE Michael Montgomery.

Quarterback Tarvaris Jackson is inactive for Minnesota, meaning Kelly Holcomb will start. The rest of the Vikings' inactives are: CB Ronyell Whitaker, RB Mewelde Moore, TE Garrett Mills, T Chase Johnson, WR Aundrae Allison, DT Fred Evans and DE Erasmus James.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm watching for GB to score early and often. If it goes to the 2nd quarter and it's tied at 0, I'm gonna be scared!

I'm already drinking, lets do this thing.

I'm gonna make my way to The Lounge(gameday chat) now and hang out with my peeps.

Gameday Chat! WHOOOOO!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
whooohooooo chat!!
dont be a chicken **** who hits F5 all game long, go the chat, thats where its at!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm watching for GB to score early and often. If it goes to the 2nd quarter and it's tied at 0, I'm gonna be scared!

I'm already drinking, lets do this thing.

I'm gonna make my way to The Lounge(gameday chat) now and hang out with my peeps.

Gameday Chat! WHOOOOO!

Don't worry, my friend.
We'll score at least twice by halftime.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
I want Al Harris to have a huge game today, so let's start it off with some love for the dreads.

I'm all about the dreads. He's due for a pick.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the first offensive series for Green Bay was too hectic. They have to relax a bit. The defense is going to need to bring pressure. And they have to stop the Petersen kid because you don't want to give a kid with that much talent confidence.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to the chat room but it's just kids in there talking stupid. I think I'll hang out here today.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense can't give up that little stuff underneath. The linebacker has to stay with him, it looked like a blown coverage. Is Bush the best they have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts