One persons take on the NEW Brett Favre...Mine

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
cheesey said:
TT's pic doesn't bother me..........what does is, if you put a curly blonde wig and a top hat on him, he's the SPLITTING image of HARPO MARX!!!
I'm NOT kidding!!!

:shock: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH MAN I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT! :lol:

Thanks cheesy, I needed that!

PS - Judge for yourself:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I don't know about all the trouble........but i LOVE HARPO!!! "Honk honk!!"
Dang.....i wish i knew how to photo shop the wig and hat on TT's pic! Anyone out there know how??? I swear........his EYES are HARPO'S!!! Thats GLARE!!! :lol:

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce said:
tromadz said:
Bruce said:
I challenged the veracity of the original quote and the provocative intentions in creating this thread.

You mean the quote I never used because I SAID I couldnt find it? Oh ok.

My intentions were stating how its kind of scary having a QB who has been balls to the wall the last 13 years question himself (at all). Im not bashing the man. get over yourself, tough guy.

You also wrote that you hoped some posters would go off a few posts down in the thread -- it has since been deleted -- that is when I decided to respond. You are a pretty typical punk, you talk tough and bring heat towards others from the safety of distance, but cannot take it when heat comes back at you.

You couldn't find the quote because you are too lazy to do the work to find it, yet feel it is your place to start your whatever hundredth post questioning the heart and manhood of a Hall of Famer who played though pain (of all kinds) and shattered the consecutive games streak by a mile and a half, while helping Green Bay be the winningest franchise in the NFL during his playing tenure.

Everyone with integrity questions themselves -- especially real men. They are not afraid of looking in the mirror and taking inventory. It is quite clear that you are not capable of doing either. If you were capable, you might consider the wisest thing you have ever written, "get over yourself!"

I PM'ed you the day I made that thread, asking you for a link. YOu didnt respond. Way to be mature.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
You two. Stop interacting with one another. PLEASE!

gakko with a whispering voice : I'll just move along, there's nothing to see here

Zero2Cool: I'll move along, there's nothing to see here

gakko with a whispering voice: Proceed with business as usual

Zero2Cool: Proceed with business as usual

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Got TOPIC?

Sure do!

Do you think Brett would sell Girl Scout Cookies if it helped the team win?

Imagine this. The GSC competition is down to the final two hours, Brett has the box of cookies that would make his squad win. Would he go all out to sell that box? Or would he fumble letting the other squad win?

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
P@ck66 said:
Jeez...

Zero and AADP are drunk with power.....

(Just like a certain political admin******** *K)*U)U* _)(ui ## )#_)&$#)&$#_)&$#)(*_+)(*+#*(*(_#%n#()*()

THERE..I EDITED MYSELF!

See.........THIS (above) is why I don't want to be a moderator. Anytime they try to enforce their authority, they get blasted. And in this case, the moderator is 100% right, PERIOD! If you ACT like spoiled children, expect to be TREATED like spoiled children. And to attack the "political admin...."......well, i expect THAT from a "certain political typ......."opps! Edited myself!!!

8) Read "V for Vendetta" and relax!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chibiabos said:
cheesey said:
P@ck66 said:
Jeez...

Zero and AADP are drunk with power.....

(Just like a certain political admin******** *K)*U)U* _)(ui ## )#_)&$#)&$#_)&$#)(*_+)(*+#*(*(_#%n#()*()

THERE..I EDITED MYSELF!

See.........THIS (above) is why I don't want to be a moderator. Anytime they try to enforce their authority, they get blasted. And in this case, the moderator is 100% right, PERIOD! If you ACT like spoiled children, expect to be TREATED like spoiled children. And to attack the "political admin...."......well, i expect THAT from a "certain political typ......."opps! Edited myself!!!

8) Read "V for Vendetta" and relax!!![/quote

I'm gonna see the movie.......books too long! :wink:

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
chibiabos said:
cheesey said:
P@ck66 said:
Jeez...

Edited myself!!!

8) Read "V for Vendetta" and relax!!![/quote

I'm gonna see the movie.......books too long! :wink:

:roll: Cripes! It's a book taken from a comic strip man! Read it in about three hrs. And you must know the movie is rarely as good as the book!
Hope tio get to see the movie as well! LOL

Members online

Latest posts