One persons take on the NEW Brett Favre...Mine

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
What he was really saying was..."I don't know if I want the ball with the game on the line...WITH THIS CURRENT PACKER TEAM AROUND ME...BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT VERY GOOD..."

You don't know that. Saying things like "What he was really saying.." is ignorant. Change that to "What I THINK Favre was saying was.." putting your opinion as fact is ignorant. I'm not calling YOU ignorant, just what you do with those statements.

Belive it or not, you can't read minds!

I can't either (yet)!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
66, I love your posts but have a serious urge to throw darts at your picture ( as this will cost me a new monitor some day I was hoping you might change your pic ) Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
66, I love your posts but have a serious urge to throw darts at your picture ( as this will cost me a new monitor some day I was hoping you might change your pic ) Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ?

thats a handsome man, whats the problem?

good pic, 66

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT's pic doesn't bother me..........what does is, if you put a curly blonde wig and a top hat on him, he's the SPLITTING image of HARPO MARX!!!
I'm NOT kidding!!!

Reaction score
cheesey said:
TT's pic doesn't bother me..........what does is, if you put a curly blonde wig and a top hat on him, he's the SPLITTING image of HARPO MARX!!!
I'm NOT kidding!!!

:shock: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH MAN I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT! :lol:

Thanks cheesy, I needed that!

PS - Judge for yourself:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
cheesey said:
I'm NOT kidding!!!

PS - Judge for yourself:

OMG!!!...How funny is THAT?!!! Literally laughing out loud here. Good stuff Cheesey and AADP!

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Besides TT needing a horn for Press conferences(Harpo) I think Brett still is as tough mentally as ever. He's older and has history to learn from, not the young and dumb stage anymore. He wants whats best for the Team and brought up this idea because he wanted to be fair to the organization.(Though the length of decision time has been debated) He wants to get that gut feeling that if he comes back he'll be committed for the whole season, not just a couple of games into it. Education is taking what you learned today and utilizing it tomorrow, and that is what's happening here.

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think favre is really questioning his toughness. But can he handle the losing again. You know how competitive favre is he doesnt want to go 4-12 again.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find it interesting that my posts were completely edited away. I did not use profanity or vulgar name calling like the other party whose posts were deleted.

I am not picking on the guys that have to do the dirty work of moderating, but moderation might be useful when you do your editing. The way it is left -- it looks like I had a trom like meltdown, which I did not -- and is not a fair representation of anything I wrote.

I challenged the veracity of the original quote and the provocative intentions in creating this thread.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
cheesey said:
I'm NOT kidding!!!

PS - Judge for yourself:

That Picture just made my day ROTFLMAO - I have finally found a avitar worthy of this forum !!!

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy crap, I thought the lions message boards were a mess since Harrington's leaving. At least you guys kept it to one thread instead of bombarding the whole board I guess.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
P@ck66 said:
Jeez...

Zero and AADP are drunk with power.....

(Just like a certain political admin******** *K)*U)U* _)(ui ## )#_)&$#)&$#_)&$#)(*_+)(*+#*(*(_#%n#()*()

THERE..I EDITED MYSELF!

See.........THIS (above) is why I don't want to be a moderator. Anytime they try to enforce their authority, they get blasted. And in this case, the moderator is 100% right, PERIOD! If you ACT like spoiled children, expect to be TREATED like spoiled children. And to attack the "political admin...."......well, i expect THAT from a "certain political typ......."opps! Edited myself!!!

I hear you on the 'power hungry' comments. The biggest board I admin has over 13,000 registered users and more than half of them are between 13-21 so it's safe to say I've heard everything in the years.

This forum continue to be friendly for everyone, new and old users alike. We will not have people thinking 'i wanna say something but i dont wanna get attacked'.

I believe one problem we have is some people think this forum is a RIGHT when it's really a privilege.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
I was only kiddin...AADP...(you know..funnin..)

Anyway..I think people are getting too twitterpated about all this Favre stuff...

What he was really saying was..."I don't know if I want the ball with the game on the line...WITH THIS CURRENT PACKER TEAM AROUND ME...BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT VERY GOOD..."

There's no way that he doubts his own abilities..yet!

He's only doubted his mental toughness and he said he never thought he would lose that before the physical part.

I see where people are fretting though. When your HoF QB questions if he wants the ball in the last two minutes of course concerned Fans will worry. That is human nature.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
P@ck66 said:
I was only kiddin...AADP...(you know..funnin..)

Anyway..I think people are getting too twitterpated about all this Favre stuff...

There's no way that he doubts his own abilities..yet!

He's only doubted his mental toughness and he said he never thought he would lose that before the physical part.

I see where people are fretting though. When your HoF QB questions if he wants the ball in the last two minutes of course concerned Fans will worry. That is human nature.

thank you, dancing baby! thank you!!

Reaction score
Bruce said:
I find it interesting that my posts were completely edited away. I did not use profanity or vulgar name calling like the other party whose posts were deleted.

I am not picking on the guys that have to do the dirty work of moderating, but moderation might be useful when you do your editing. The way it is left -- it looks like I had a trom like meltdown, which I did not -- and is not a fair representation of anything I wrote.

I challenged the veracity of the original quote and the provocative intentions in creating this thread.

Bruce, check your PM.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce said:

You mean the quote I never used because I SAID I couldnt find it? Oh ok.

My intentions were stating how its kind of scary having a QB who has been balls to the wall the last 13 years question himself (at all). Im not bashing the man. get over yourself, tough guy.

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love how nobody can point out one questionable thing about Favre without being yelled at for bashing Favre or being called a traitor to the Packers or something. Nobody is perfect guys, not even Favre.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Popcynical said:
I love how nobody can point out one questionable thing about Favre without being yelled at for bashing Favre or being called a traitor to the Packers or something. Nobody is perfect guys, not even Favre.

There are plenty of questionable things about Favre that can be written with getting a negative response. I will name some:

~~ Brett at times makes poor decisions, over-trusting his arm strength to bail him out;

~~ Brett was out of line to insert himself into Javon Walker's contract situation. Brett was a team-mate not a fan, calling out a team-mate publicly is wrong, At the time I defended Brett, but I was clearly acting emotionally. I certainly know the unwritten rule between players and clearly from a leadership perspective it was extremely divisive to the team.

~~ Brett was late to mature emotionally and psychologically – he was not much of a husband or father in his drug induced party stage, early in his career, but has since grown into a very good man.

Like most football fans, I have no problem with FAIR critic of our sure first ballot hall-of-fame member.

It is when a poster criticizes without knowing the facts and with the sole purpose/intent of provoking other posters than I have a problem with it.

Brett Favre never said he does not want the ball in the fourth quarter or that he is not “mentally tough.â€

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Bruce said:

You mean the quote I never used because I SAID I couldnt find it? Oh ok.

My intentions were stating how its kind of scary having a QB who has been balls to the wall the last 13 years question himself (at all). Im not bashing the man. get over yourself, tough guy.

You also wrote that you hoped some posters would go off a few posts down in the thread -- it has since been deleted -- that is when I decided to respond. You are a pretty typical punk, you talk tough and bring heat towards others from the safety of distance, but cannot take it when heat comes back at you.

You couldn't find the quote because you are too lazy to do the work to find it, yet feel it is your place to start your whatever hundredth post questioning the heart and manhood of a Hall of Famer who played though pain (of all kinds) and shattered the consecutive games streak by a mile and a half, while helping Green Bay be the winningest franchise in the NFL during his playing tenure.

Everyone with integrity questions themselves -- especially real men. They are not afraid of looking in the mirror and taking inventory. It is quite clear that you are not capable of doing either. If you were capable, you might consider the wisest thing you have ever written, "get over yourself!"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts