On a Positive Note: Saints' Fan Discusses Experience at Lambeau

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"First and most importantly I hate that we lost. I was really bummed out.

Now the positives. The stadium was amazing. There could not have been a bad seat in that building. The aura of Lambeau just really did it for me. The fans could not have been nicer. I was told by several Packers fans how much they liked Drew Brees. I was not yelled at, cursed at and did not have one thing thrown at me. After the game people were still polite and offered condolences etc. Was nothing like when I was at Soldier field a few years ago.

I wrote this because we often see a lot of posts about how sorry the fans were at different stadiums."

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/my-lambeau-experience-257389/

We hear enough about bad experiences for visiting fans, I thought this was worth repeating. Good job playing host, it's the way it should be done.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad to hear it morningwood. I was down in NO a couple years ago. Man, Saints fans are fanatics! But nice.

ForgetFavre: give it up already. I'm sure that the Saints' defense got together before the game and created a pool for the first guy to poke Rodgers in the eye...."Take away his sight....that's it yeah! Blind him, that's how we'll win!" . . .

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I deleted a few comments...One because it had no business here and then the ones that quoted it

Those that seen it know what and why...

This is a thread about a saints fan praising our stadium...

Let's keep it to that

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
some comments from that forum

Glad to hear that the hospitality of the Packers is still there. Thats the one stadium I want to go to really soon. The Packers fans really are the nicest in the league.
As for the Bears, I'm glad they are going on 30 years without a Super Bowl.

Packer fans are good people. I was very lucky to DJ the Packer's pre-party event at the House of Blues in Dallas the year the Pack and Steelers played at Jerryworld. The GB players (both current roster at the time and a few retired) were there hanging out with some select fans along with a few local GB news stations. Everyone was really cool and respectful. I was asked to play Packer music repeatedly, which as a Saints fan I wasn't famliar with. Turned out to be Jock Jams type stuff like Jump Around, etc. Overall, nice people and players were really cool.

Read the thread, makes me proud to be a Packer fan

Mighty Mike 77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that sounds quit good to me.... and makes me proud too, even though i am so far away in Germany. But wearin' my packers stuff always get's me Slaps on the back, Packers fans are everywhere....

and here in Germany are a lot of Packers fans at military communities....

and i never witnessed an angry word to any other fan except vikings and bears fans....

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I went to the Panthers vs Packers game last season here in NC. The panther fan were REALLY nice as well. They offered us food and tossed the football around with us as well. Classy fans indeed.

Members online

Latest posts