1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

OLD Articles on Super Bowl XXXI

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by porky88, Feb 4, 2007.

1. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was looking at some archives and old articles on the net on Super Bowl XXXI and I came across some really interesting quotes from some well known names.

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I watched my tape of SB XXXI last night. Such great memories. Seeing Fritz on the sidelines brings us back. Other names: chumura, leroy butler, gilbert brown, reggie and Brett was looking so young with so much hair. I was glad to have kept that tape after all these years. Looked and sounded as good as the day it first aired.

Some of the commercials back then: Pepsi had the Village People bears, plugging pepsi to the tune of ymca. Nissan had the dive bombing pigeons going after the car, They were plugging The Lost World, Jurassic Park, So fun to see it from so long ago.

3. Beerleader

Beerleader Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hmmm...anyone got this SB XXXI on tape or dvd ? i saw it on tv, but i really would like to have a copy of that game. is there someone who could help me?