Ok, now would be a good time to start panicing.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean what is up with these injuries? burnett, collins, chillar, barnett, grant, shields, you name it....lady luck slapping us across the face or something? i love our team depth but with this many people out it starts to get down to the bottom of the barrel. i just dont know how the D will be able to hold up. hopefully the offense stays on their half the locker room and catch the injury bug.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Maybe we're just getting the injuries out of the way early this year. Look on the bright side. :crazy:

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was kidding, that's why he put the smile =P

I think its time we bring in at leasttttt one person. geez, ted.

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If more people go down, we'll have Ryan Pickett at DT, OT, WR, and RB. Rodgers at QB, K, and CB. Jennings at P, S, and WR...

Obviously I'm kidding, but it's starting to get scary. I like what TT has done with out team but this is time to do something.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Injuries are the things that scare me the most. They are one of the few things you have absolutely no control over and it can derail a SB caliber team. I'm praying daily for those already fallen and the health and safety of everyone. Please please no more injuries!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I mean what is up with these injuries? burnett, collins, chillar, barnett, grant, shields, you name it....lady luck slapping us across the face or something? i love our team depth but with this many people out it starts to get down to the bottom of the barrel. i just dont know how the D will be able to hold up. hopefully the offense stays on their half the locker room and catch the injury bug.

Injuries hurt us last year as well. That's just the way it goes sometimes. There are years where the difference between a team that makes it all the way to the Super Bowl and a team that doesn't is determined by the injuries. The Packers are still a decent team, even with all the injuries. It would be nice to bring in some help to fill the gaps, but even after you bring someone in, it takes them time (often several weeks) to learn the system and get in sync with the team. So I don't forsee any immediate help. We'll have to do with what we have for at least the next several games.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Relax, dont forget we are getting back several players in a couple weeks and we have a week 10 bye, which is great because I would rather have one late than early with the way this team is going.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

We will soon get Al Harris and Atari Bigby back that will patch some of the bleeding.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm getting very worried about the linebacking corps. If Barnett is out for any amount of time, the Packers are in trouble. Desmond Bishop and AJ Hawk would be the only inside linebackers healthy.

Members online

Latest posts