Official WFT shout box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looks like they will chalk up another W and the bottom line is that is really all that matters. But, the over all performance by the Packers was not impressive at all playing at home against a very mediocre (generous) Washington football team.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
W is a W but we can’t roll this weak sauce out against a good team

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like they will chalk up another W and the bottom line is that is really all that matters. But, the over all performance by the Packers was not impressive at all playing at home against a very mediocre (generous) Washington football team.
See prev posts in the sloppy win

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the most important Q for next week is, will Shaggy have his hair cut by game time or is his Haloween party over the weekend?

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
People...people..people..

half Def injured.

And most of ol injured. And wft Def line is pretty good

Please remember this
Well yes we have a lot of people out, but aside from our TE’s and Devonte and some bright spots on D it has not been a game we. Still should not have this much trouble with this team

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you’re talking about Bak he’s been out 10 months

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got the W, now a short week away Thursday night game. Rest up, get a little healthy and try to contain Murray.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Good win. Hope we get some key cogs back Arizona is going to be a tough game.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed, and wish we could get healthy, before AZ.

Reaction score
Defense did great today. Offense kinda sputtered considering the lowly ranking of their opponent. 1 win closer to getting Bakhtiari snd J’aire in the mix.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense did great today. Offense kinda sputtered considering the lowly ranking of their opponent. 1 win closer to getting Bakhtiari snd J’aire in the mix.
Defense gave up over 400 yards to Wash. People say bend but not break but prior to today's game, 16 for 16 redzone TDs isn't exactly bending. I'm holding off on proclaiming this D anything but average until we face a team that has a good offense. We'll maybe know more on Thurs.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
some pretty crazy scores around the league in early games today. burrow and chase, oooooof what a pair.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense gave up over 400 yards to Wash. People say bend but not break but prior to today's game, 16 for 16 redzone TDs isn't exactly bending. I'm holding off on proclaiming this D anything but average until we face a team that has a good offense. We'll maybe know more on Thurs.
Agreed, they gave up 400+ yards to a bad offense. I'm not happy with the way the defense is playing before we play AZ. This defense needs to get right, and I'm not sold on JB, I still think he was a bad hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts