official week 1 Packers vs 9ers thread

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
San Fran 23 - Pack 20; I think field goals determine the outcome, but I hope I'm way way wrong.

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh and the mighty frank gore? please, he has the same career rushing avg as Ryan Grant.
Silence Homer!!! Gore is going to have a nice quality game, that I promise.

All shenanigans aside, I think it's going to be extremely competitive. I don't see the Pack scoring 30-40 points, but I don't see Niners (or either team for that matter) winning by 2+ scores either. My guess, 24-20, Niners.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Silence Homer!!! Gore is going to have a nice quality game, that I promise.

All shenanigans aside, I think it's going to be extremely competitive. I don't see the Pack scoring 30-40 points, but I don't see Niners (or either team for that matter) winning by 2+ scores either. My guess, 24-20, Niners.

does nice quality game mean hurt in the 3rd quarter instead of the 1st?

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
does nice quality game mean hurt in the 3rd quarter instead of the 1st?
I didn't come here to troll, but I don't think that fearsome Packers defense is going to injure gore. 100+ and at least 1 TD is my prediction for a nice game.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't come here to troll, but I don't think that fearsome Packers defense is going to injure gore. 100+ and at least 1 TD is my prediction for a nice game.

True, he could trip over a water cooler.

I kid though I kid. As far as his production goes I think it depends on what happens with the level of success the packers offense has. But in Gore's favor they will want to use him to control the TOP.

W

wxman2003

The Packers are going to have to score, and score often. From what I have seen this preseason, the defense has not improved. Other than Matthews, Williams, Raji and Woodsen, they have no other talent. The draft picks have shown nothing, and the defense will not be able to save any games this season.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Au contraire. He could tear a hammy on a break away run from Bush....

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has a lot at stake riding into the game against the San Francisco 49ers Sunday -- like the humiliation of having to wear a 49ers jersey the rest of the week.
It's the dastardly doing of R&B group Boyz II Men. It seems random, butaccording to TMZ, Rodgers and Boyz II Men are evidently friends, and Rodgers asked Boyz to play the national anthem at Sunday's game.
The group agreed on one condition. Boyz member Nathan Morris might be friends with Rodgers, but he bleeds for the 49ers. So Boyz set up a little wager between Rodgers and 49ers QB Alex Smith, which both men have evidently accepted.
If the 49ers win, Rodgers will wear an Alex Smith 49ers jersey for the rest of the week. But if the Packers win, Smith will be sporting Rodgers' jersey.
Get ready to wear some green and gold, Smith.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAALLLLLLY its Packer football Sunday

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Go Pack!!! Ease my afternoon agony from Colts/Bears lol.

No injuries.

Oh and good luck Jeff Saturday, make me proud in your debut as a Packer.

Members online

Latest posts