Official Vikings shout box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the second Drive our defense has missed two turnover opportunities and it’s going to result in points

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they had 1 punt. Took the O awhile to get going but the D failed all day.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If our DBs ever learn to catch even 50% we’re golden

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was that a full timeout? Seemed like after MLF called timeout, the Vikings lined up and kicked only 10 seconds later.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone actually believe this team is good enough on a consistent basis to beat like three good teams in a row to win the Super Bowl - I don’t.

They are just to damn inconsistent

Your QB puts up absolutely superb numbers and your third rank defense plays like the worst in the league, from almost every measuring stick there is - just to inconsistent as a team to win it all in my opinion

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Between Mason missing FG’s and Dbacks blowing turnovers is it any wonder deep playoff hopes are up for grabs

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone actually believe this team is good enough on a consistent basis to beat like three good teams in a row to win the Super Bowl - I don’t.

They are just to damn inconsistent

Your QB puts up absolutely superb numbers and your third rank defense plays like the worst in the league, from almost every measuring stick there is - just to inconsistent as a team to win it all in my opinion
Yes

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes this team is fully capable if we get a few people back

Status
Not open for further replies.