OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten an email about my delivery date yet. OMG it better be here before next weekend or I am going to be pissed!

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten an email about my delivery date yet. OMG it better be here before next weekend or I am going to be pissed!

Same here. But, if I'm not mistaken, the Packers have exclusive packaging rights with Santa and that might have stretched the Packer elves thin. Still, that shouldn't slow them much with their 140 package rating.:)

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well, no Saturday UPS delivery today. Looks like Monday is the day I get it. At least it is supposed to be here before Xmas.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I have received is my confirmation email about 15 seconds after I confirmed payment. And it's out of my account so it better be on its way! Dont come between a man and his 525 dollars lol

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang! I am going to be out of town on Monday and Tuesday. Will have to get someone to check my mail or the front porch!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LT, 4:13 a.m.? GO TO BED, DUDE!

I work 3rd shift..Sunday night I go back to work after being off for 2 days...

So Saturday night I went to bed at 10pm, and set alarm for 3 am...This way I can adjust to going back to work Sunday night..

I might miss the last 45 minutes of the Packer games...Will dvr it and watch last when I get up for work

And what about you??? You need sleep too

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are wanting to look around the packers pro shop "shareholders" site here's how. Enter SHAREHOLDER as your last name and 1111111111(11-1's) and your in! Thanks to pps staff for a quick fix!

Miguel B.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are wanting to look around the packers pro shop "shareholders" site here's how. Enter SHAREHOLDER as your last name and 1111111111(11-1's) and your in! Thanks to pps staff for a quick fix!

I never got the point of this. So even if your not a shareholder, then you can purchase shareholder merchandise?

UNLESS....... Perhaps they check the name of the person who places an order against the shareholder database? Or maybe not, I am assuming any business is good business.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I never got the point of this. So even if your not a shareholder, then you can purchase shareholder merchandise?

UNLESS....... Perhaps they check the name of the person who places an order against the shareholder database? Or maybe not, I am assuming any business is good business.
didn't work for me so apparently they do not have me in the data base yet.