OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haven't gotten my tracking e-mail yet. Was a little late and didn't order mine till 10:30 or so.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Haven't gotten my tracking e-mail yet. Was a little late and didn't order mine till 10:30 or so.
I am in your time frame, about 6:30 Pacific time and still no word but I am sure it will be here soon. I am really curious as to the type of paper it is printed on. I feel like I am a kid again waiting for Santa on Christmas morning. Isn't this great:D

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was one of the first (it felt like, and according to this thread) to order my stock and i haven't received my e-mail yet. I am with the above poster, I feel like a young kid again.

Miguel B.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you have to sign for it or do they just leave it by the door! I might not be home for the delivery!

They just leave it at the door or mailbox, There is no indication on the label that the contents are the GB Packers certificates, It just says from shareholder processing. So it could mean any corporation's shareholder processing.

dahamsta7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what kind of packaging did it come in? im hoping a thick envelope so theres no chance of it being bent!