OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
just a general question. If your were going to design your own frame what would it look like. I am thinking a medium dark wood frame. with a antiqie Brass G on the bottom and Green on Gold matt around the stock.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
SB Logos would be part
How about the years of each championship across the bottom of the frame? You'd have to leave room for a couple of more. So it would need to be a plaque.

OK so an engraved antique brass plaque with the G logo, dark oval back ground, light G with the championship years engraved on it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
How about the years of each championship across the bottom of the frame? You'd have to leave room for a couple of more.

I think logo would look better...Or use the roman numerals for the wins and then nfl championships..Or alternate them

Better yet...

Left side roman numeral

Right side years of champ

bottom frame year established 1919, 1922 or what ever you consider the start

Top frame Green Bay Packers

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I think logo would look better...Or use the roman numerals for the wins and then nfl championships..Or alternate them

Better yet...

Left side roman numeral

Right side years of champ

bottom frame year established 1919, 1922 or what ever you consider the start

Top frame Green Bay Packers
are you talking about on a plaque or on the frame. Got to be careful not to put allot on the frame of it loses its classy look.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
are you talking about on a plaque or on the frame. Got to be careful not to put allot on the frame of it loses its classy look.

The frame, I wasnt even realizing there was a plaque.

I think if done small enough the roman numerals, and years should look okay..

Someone should have skills to make a frame on photoshop with the details I mentioned?

Bottom frame and top frame could be plaques

Or everything on a plaque, would work too..

Just tossing ideas out there...

Like a goal post frame :)

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when it comes to frames...well actually pretty much my whole life, simpler is better. That is my take, I don't like clutter, I like clean and neat. If any of you are getting frames that are similar to that please let me know. Basically the Green Bay Logo somewhere and some nice matting.

Miguel B.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this might be a captain obvious question, BUT, does anyone (maybe if you have one of the 97 Certs) know if the frame has to be exactly 8.5 x 12? Because, I'm looking on various websites and most frames are 8.5 x 11. So I don't know if the Packers front office is making it an extra 1 inch width as a funny joke, so that we all have to purchase custom frames........

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I know this might be a captain obvious question, BUT, does anyone (maybe if you have one of the 97 Certs) know if the frame has to be exactly 8.5 x 12? Because, I'm looking on various websites and most frames are 8.5 x 11. So I don't know if the Packers front office is making it an extra 1 inch width as a funny joke, so that we all have to purchase custom frames........
Good point. I'm not buying frames until I have share in hand.

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about the years of each championship across the bottom of the frame? You'd have to leave room for a couple of more. So it would need to be a plaque.

OK so an engraved antique brass plaque with the G logo, dark oval back ground, light G with the championship years engraved on it.

The only thing I wouldn't like about the years is that once they win this year again your plaque is outdated.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I ordered 2 share of stock on Tuesday, December 6th... The order went through.... No tracking number or anything... I will go to a professional framer and have it matted and framed.....
I am in the same situation. I ordered the very first morning, about 15 minutes into the sale, and received a confirmation number. I haven't gotten anything since! No confirmation email, no tracking email. I wonder if I should be worried. I guess I need to check with my credit card company to see if the money has been taken.

I have ordered the green and gold mat and frame I found on ebay for $54 (cut for the stock certificates.) Once I get mine (IF I get mine:unsure:) I will stick it in there and post so everyone can see that option again. I hope the frame is as nice as it looks online.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am in the same situation. I ordered the very first morning, about 15 minutes into the sale, and received a confirmation number. I haven't gotten anything since! No confirmation email, no tracking email. I wonder if I should be worried. I guess I need to check with my credit card company to see if the money has been taken.

I have ordered the green and gold mat and frame I found on ebay for $54 (cut for the stock certificates.) Once I get mine (IF I get mine:unsure:) I will stick it in there and post so everyone can see that option again. I hope the frame is as nice as it looks online.

You can call the number on the website and make sure everything went through. They are very helpful and will check for you, I called them about 2-3 days ago and confirmed my order was good! Money did come out of my credit card as well. I am going to call them again today and check if they have a tracking number for me.