Official studs and duds in Seattle 2018

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is frustrated because he's the one being held back by a mediocre coach. Imagine your frustration if your team couldn't even compete for years without you being spectacular.
imagine if he would throw the dang ball immediately on 3rd and short instead of standing there waiting for the downfield throw...every time... o wait that’s right he can only hit the ground on the short passes.

Gbehnke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers had a great game, he missed some guys but how many screen shots of receivers with no seperation do you need as proof this offense is awful

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Stud: Beast Fackrell, A Jones, Devante
Duds: offense, Arod, These pretend Dbacks,of course not challenge MM, and special mention to officials...

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers had a great game, he missed some guys but how many screen shots of receivers with no seperation do you need as proof this offense is awful
This narrative is tired and old, how many screenshots of wide open underneath receivers do you need to see?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw plenty of receivers open underneath immediately as the ball was snapped... but of course Rodgers didn’t bother with those.

Simms87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Fackrell

Dud: All others, hurts to say, but Rodgers as well, couldn’t complete a 3 yard pass in the 2nd half.

Overall embarassing performance in the second half. So many opportunities and barely any points.

I‘m a bit surprised how many blame this loss on McCarthy again. This one is all on Aaron Rodgers. He couldn‘t complete the easiest pass and avoided any pass shorter than 20 yards. We would have won that game easily with 2010-2014 Rodgers. And it‘s mainly ego, he‘s not willing to complete a 5 yard pass for a first down.

Another dud: The refs. 8 zebras on the field, shouldn‘t be the coachs job to spot a clear incompletion.

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All this Rodgers hate is laughable. Put anyone else in there and it's a 14+ point loss. This offense only succeeds because of what he turns it into. The wr arent getting open on the McCarthy drawn plays and on key 3rd downs the o-line collapses. This is just my humble opinion as a newbie to this forum.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not calling for replay on the non catch was bad. But then that's the guys upstairs again. Time to replace them unless he decided the timeout was more important. Maybe it was, as our Defense didn't stop them once at the end.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy is the guy not throwing check downs? Either not seeing open guys or having poor throws? Yes McCarthy needs to go before seasons end but if we can all give Rodgers credit he needs to take blame too.
Hes getting plenty blame on here. Mm needs to get Rodgers under control but we all know that will never happen. They both think a 30yd deep ball is the best play call on 3rd and short.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Imagine if he could complete a 2 yard pass for a critical 1st down to a wide open WR. Imagine if he quit holding the ball and passing up 6-7 yard plays that could go for a 1st down but took how many sacks on 3rd down? I don't care how frustrated his is, he should be more. At his own level of play. I don't care what his numbers were tonight. Again when we needed a 30 million dollar a year QB he looked like a chump.
A chump? That’s a damn mouthful.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A chump? That’s a damn mouthful.
I'm pissed :) that last pass was horrid. His skipping Jones to hold it and go down field the drive before only to take a sack AGAIN on 3rd down was bad. He was not very good when it counted tonight. A couple nice bombs. Those don't always win you games

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worst loss all season in one of the worst seasons in a long time.

To quote the legend... "WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON OUT THERE!?!?"

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My question is how the hell did we go into the final minutes of the game without a timeout?

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This narrative is tired and old, how many screenshots of wide open underneath receivers do you need to see?
You guys are hilarious.

Checkdowns are holding us back?????3 yards checkdowns?

News flash...checkdowns exist for Alex Smith and other non-throwing QB s. People with talent at the position have real plays drawn up for them.

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My question is why the hell do you punt it away? Pretty obvious we weren’t getting the ball back defense was gassed. It was highly successful I guess

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Relying on low % plays is not having a great game. Rodgers dident want to hit the easy check down on 3rd and short.

Relying on an all or nothing plays doesnt win games.