Official studs and duds in Seattle 2018

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Stud: Fackrell
Davonte

Dud: Injury Bug - played most of 2nd half with waiver wire and UDFA rookies in the secondary.
Godgers (AR12) C'mon guy take what they're giving you.
Did MVS play?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
No one was perfect. Plenty of blame to go around. Bottom line though? And the only thing that I care about right now.

Mike McCarthy should be fired. Absolutely inexcusable. He has to GO. Period.

Don’t wait until the end of the season.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Mike McCarthy, and Mark Murphy for retaining Mike McCarthy.

There are no studs. Well there are, but I'm too pissed to recognize any right now.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

Frakrell! He is tonights MVP!

Aaron Jones

Tonyan

Martenez

Adams

Duds
The Refs

MM

Total Duds

Aaron Rodgers.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds, everyone but fackrell, Jones and Adams

McCarthy shouldn’t even be allowed to finish the season and someone needs to get the diva that is Aaron Rodgers under control

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud:

KYLER FACKRELL

Dud:

AARON RODGERS

Offensive game plan. Why does it have to be sooooooo hard???? It's either a horizontal WR screen that goes nowhere or a bomb. Why go deep every time on third and 3??????What is a slant? Intermediate crosser? Actual routes???

This is the most angry I have been following a loss in recent memory. Don't know if I can bring myself to watch anymore of this garbage.

Last edited:

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another Duds are tramon and Josh Jackson. Both look like they are running in slow motion

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:

Tramon Williams coverage

3rd down offensive line

McCarthy playcalling and complete failure to challenge that incomplete pass that led to the touchdown

Studs

Does it matter?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The blame isn't solely on him, but Rodgers played a big role in blowing this game. His stats will look good, but his constant refusal to get rid of the ball on third down and his extremely poor final drive were critical to this loss.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score

McCarthy shouldn’t even be allowed to finish the season and someone needs to get diva that is Aaron Rodgers under control
Rodgers is frustrated because he's the one being held back by a mediocre coach. Imagine your frustration if your team couldn't even compete for years without you being spectacular.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how we were in Seattle territory 3 times in the third quarter without putting up any points?
I get we weren't 100% but this was ours for the taking.

I agree that this had better be McCarthy's last season, but I will not be defending Rodgers tomorrow. This one is on him and the offense.

The defense imo did their part to hold up, but with so many 3 and outs by the offense it was only a matter of time before the dam broke. Pitiful!

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score

McCarthy shouldn’t even be allowed to finish the season and someone needs to get diva that is Aaron Rodgers under control
I agree with all of that. I think Rodgers needs his ego checked and needs to reigned in like Favre during the Sherman regime

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is frustrated because he's the one being held back by a mediocre coach. Imagine your frustration if your team couldn't even compete for years without you being spectacular.
I here that but he ignored so many easy checkdown passes to Jones tonight that would have been easy 1st downs

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Imagine if he could complete a 2 yard pass for a critical 1st down to a wide open WR. Imagine if he quit holding the ball and passing up 6-7 yard plays that could go for a 1st down but took how many sacks on 3rd down? I don't care how frustrated his is, he should be more. At his own level of play. I don't care what his numbers were tonight. Again when we needed a 30 million dollar a year QB he looked like a chump.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This season is a absolute wash it’s pathetic they suck there offense is stale and they can’t come close to finishing a game they don’t deserve ****in ****!!!! They ain’t winning out fire McCarthy stupid *** play callin he blows it is ****in time to can his **** *** I’m sick of it like running it on 2nd and ten all the time and Rodgers getting sacked every ****in 3rd down like wtf!!!!! It’s pathetic they are pathetic shut this sorry *** team down and start the **** over ****!!

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Testament to how great Rodgers is when he goes 21/30 330 yards 2 tds 0 turnovers and a 130 qb rating and still gets all the dud mentions

Stud: Adams

Dud: injuries, pass protection, McCarthy

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy is the guy not throwing check downs? Either not seeing open guys or having poor throws? Yes McCarthy needs to go before seasons end but if we can all give Rodgers credit he needs to take blame too.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Studs:
Adams
Fackrell
JK Scott

Duds:
Aaron Rodgers
Mason Crosby
Rookie recievers
The fact that no one can stay on the field
The refs

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Idgaf either who had a good game stat wise they didn’t get a ****in win so all that ******** can go right down the ****in trash!! I ain’t putting myself watchin this ******** til they fire McCarthy

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Testament to how great Rodgers is when he goes 21/30 330 yards 2 tds 0 turnovers and a 130 qb rating and still gets all the dud mentions

Stud: Adams

Dud: injuries, pass protection, McCarthy
Problem is he should have had well over 400 yards and should have easily won the game. He purposely ignores Aaron Jones who is arguably the most explosive player on the team

Wildcatk23

Repeat?
Reaction score
The check down requires pass protection to get through your reads people. Rodgers didn't have that luxury.