1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Official Packers Vs Bears Thread TNF 9-13-12

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packers020802, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    ^ just remember the other side of the coin......the Bears too are coming off a short week.

2. GOBEARS

GOBEARS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    Hey guys, good luck this week. It's gonna be a great game. How will my Bears do against your Packers? I don't know but whoever wins is my pick for the division champ this year. Everyone talks about the Bears offense and they should, if they suck this week Bears can't win. If they give Cutler time to throw like last week Green Bay defense can't stop us. Bears D is looking rough which makes me nervous. Rodgers has a tendency to beat the crap out of us with those short 5 and 6 yard passes so hopefully we can stop those. Packers offense, what can you say. Rodgers is a freak of nature and is capable of almost anything. He can, and may have a little more motivation after last weeks loss, elevate the level of any offense, he is just that good. So other than the bears "O" line, it's really gonna count on the defenses. I don't agree Cedric Benson will be a factor. He isn't that good and the Bears are not a team you can run on. The great thing about this matchup is these games are normally nail biters. If you like football this is the game to watch, It's always good. Good luck but maybe not too much good luck. :)

• Like Like x 4
  3. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +519
    I think the Packer offense is going to have to win this game, because I don't think the defense will. IMO this defense is a work in progress and is far from settled in. The potential for a good pass rush and a decent secondary are there, but it may take half the season or more before there's real improvement. The inability of the defense to stop the run is a very big concern in this game as well.

4. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
  5. MiamiBeachPacker

MiamiBeachPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +257
    There will be no easy win here for the Packers. I think the Packers will still end up beating the Bears, but they always play us tough. I think it will end up being a very close game in the end. 21-17 is my guess at the final score.

6. Justanobserver

Justanobserver Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Not close, Tillman and Uralcher are hurt both of these guys are really good in Lovie's cover 2. Urlacher can't move well his knee is permanently damaged. That is huge the, he patrols the middle of the field, this is going to be a huge problem for the Bears. Packers by 10+ easy game. The Bears are overhyped and their D is seriously old in spots and raw in others. Believe me 10 + points.

7. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
  8. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
  9. burt packerack

burt packerack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    i think i am more excited for this game than the first.

10. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Man it would be easier if i new the defense could stop sombody.The biggest concern i have is if we score 20 points will it be enough? the defense at this time can't win games so we always have to hope we drop 30. To much pressure on Arod.

11. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    The last game should have been a wake up call. Was it? I'm not sure. I'm not as optimistic over this game as I was the first. I saw a lot of the same things Sunday that I saw last year. Unless a lot of things change around in four days we will be 0-2.

12. Ceodore

Ceodore Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    tell him to believe in himsmelf

13. Crazy Packers Fan

Crazy Packers Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +116
    I'm hitting the panic button already... have the Packers ever made the playoffs after an 0-2 start? They did after a 1-4 start in the "entire NFC is imploding" year of 2004, but my memory goes back as far as 1995 and I don't remember an 0-2 Packers team making the playoffs.

14. 13 Times Champs

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Packer inactives. Note Jennings!!!

The following players have been declared as inactive for tonight’s Packers-Bears game:
    [​IMG]Green Bay Packers
    11 WR Jarrett Boykin
    28 S Sean Richardson
    31 CB Davon House
    44 RB James Starks
    56 LB Terrell Manning
    85 WR Greg Jennings
    98 DE C.J. Wilson

15. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    I wasn't holding out much hope for Jennings playing anyway. It's a setback but I think we can do this without him.

16. MiamiBeachPacker

MiamiBeachPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +257
    Well this means that Cobb will have an even bigger role in the offense tonight, and Driver will get in the game for more than three snaps

17. 13 Times Champs

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Maybe there will be a Donald Driver sighting.

18. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    I am nervous today over this game. I hope the Packers win and ease some minds soon...

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. ClemsonFan

ClemsonFan New Era Packers Fan

Ratings:
    +5
    Our o line is crap today ):

20. LionsFan

LionsFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    So is chicagos. this is lookin to be a sac fest

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. green19

green19 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    looks like they're starting to get Benson going :)

22. maxlives

maxlives Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +107
    So when was the last fake field goal by the Pack and did it work? (not trivia, I really don't remember)

23. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    GREAT game by the Packers D tonight and especially Clay.

My only concern is how many times Rodgers took a sack but that can be shored up IMO. Hopefully.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Marem19

Marem19 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    Yeah D was good and so was our running game cedric ran great today. I said last week we needed to start running more from the I and i think that helped a lot giving Benson a head start which will only help our play action.

25. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +626
    HAHAHAHAHA.... What an amazing game!! The Packers defense looked great tonigh. CJ Wilso DEFINATELY lost job to Worthy.

Go Pack Go!