Official Packers Vs Bears Thread TNF 9-13-12

GOBEARS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, good luck this week. It's gonna be a great game. How will my Bears do against your Packers? I don't know but whoever wins is my pick for the division champ this year. Everyone talks about the Bears offense and they should, if they suck this week Bears can't win. If they give Cutler time to throw like last week Green Bay defense can't stop us. Bears D is looking rough which makes me nervous. Rodgers has a tendency to beat the crap out of us with those short 5 and 6 yard passes so hopefully we can stop those. Packers offense, what can you say. Rodgers is a freak of nature and is capable of almost anything. He can, and may have a little more motivation after last weeks loss, elevate the level of any offense, he is just that good. So other than the bears "O" line, it's really gonna count on the defenses. I don't agree Cedric Benson will be a factor. He isn't that good and the Bears are not a team you can run on. The great thing about this matchup is these games are normally nail biters. If you like football this is the game to watch, It's always good. Good luck but maybe not too much good luck. :)

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packer offense is going to have to win this game, because I don't think the defense will. IMO this defense is a work in progress and is far from settled in. The potential for a good pass rush and a decent secondary are there, but it may take half the season or more before there's real improvement. The inability of the defense to stop the run is a very big concern in this game as well.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got it right, the Packers are going to get a least 2 picks. The O-line is probably the worst in the NFL and Webb is the worst LT in the league statistically. It will not be a close game Packers by at least 10 pts. Urlacher is done his replacement can be exploited. Yes they played a rookie QB and he was able to move the ball on them quite easily, he threw to many pics. As I said before GB is an upper echelon team the Bears are just mid tier good, but not likely to make the playoffs. Easy win for the Pack believe me!

There will be no easy win here for the Packers. I think the Packers will still end up beating the Bears, but they always play us tough. I think it will end up being a very close game in the end. 21-17 is my guess at the final score.

Justanobserver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not close, Tillman and Uralcher are hurt both of these guys are really good in Lovie's cover 2. Urlacher can't move well his knee is permanently damaged. That is huge the, he patrols the middle of the field, this is going to be a huge problem for the Bears. Packers by 10+ easy game. The Bears are overhyped and their D is seriously old in spots and raw in others. Believe me 10 + points.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man it would be easier if i new the defense could stop sombody.The biggest concern i have is if we score 20 points will it be enough? the defense at this time can't win games so we always have to hope we drop 30. To much pressure on Arod.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last game should have been a wake up call. Was it? I'm not sure. I'm not as optimistic over this game as I was the first. I saw a lot of the same things Sunday that I saw last year. Unless a lot of things change around in four days we will be 0-2.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hitting the panic button already... have the Packers ever made the playoffs after an 0-2 start? They did after a 1-4 start in the "entire NFC is imploding" year of 2004, but my memory goes back as far as 1995 and I don't remember an 0-2 Packers team making the playoffs.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer inactives. Note Jennings!!!

The following players have been declared as inactive for tonight’s Packers-Bears game:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Green Bay Packers

11 WR Jarrett Boykin
28 S Sean Richardson
31 CB Davon House
44 RB James Starks
56 LB Terrell Manning
85 WR Greg Jennings
98 DE C.J. Wilson

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer inactives. Note Jennings!!!

The following players have been declared as inactive for tonight’s Packers-Bears game:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Green Bay Packers

11 WR Jarrett Boykin
28 S Sean Richardson
31 CB Davon House
44 RB James Starks
56 LB Terrell Manning
85 WR Greg Jennings
98 DE C.J. Wilson

Well this means that Cobb will have an even bigger role in the offense tonight, and Driver will get in the game for more than three snaps

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am nervous today over this game. I hope the Packers win and ease some minds soon...

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
GREAT game by the Packers D tonight and especially Clay.

My only concern is how many times Rodgers took a sack but that can be shored up IMO. Hopefully.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GREAT game by the Packers D tonight and especially Clay.

My only concern is how many times Rodgers took a sack but that can be shored up IMO. Hopefully.
Yeah D was good and so was our running game cedric ran great today. I said last week we needed to start running more from the I and i think that helped a lot giving Benson a head start which will only help our play action.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA.... What an amazing game!! The Packers defense looked great tonigh. CJ Wilso DEFINATELY lost job to Worthy.

Go Pack Go!

Members online

Latest posts