*** Official Nfl Draft Thread ***

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted picked up the choice he lost by moving up. GB moved down 9 picks from 128 to 137 and picked up an early 7th (217).

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTF are they doing trading picks within their division?

EDIT: I could be wrong but I swear they traded to the Vikings - unless it was a 3-way trade.

EDIT EDIT: Who the heck knows - maybe Det picked really quick :-? Anyhow Vikings took Booty...

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB traded down 12 spots in the 5th and picked up the 2nd pick in the 7th. Solid value. We now have 4 more picks (1 5th, 3 7ths).

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We traded with a division rival, of ALL teams, and allowed them to get one of the better QBs in this draft. I've been happy with this draft for the most part, but just a DUMB DUMB move in my mind.

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We traded with a division rival, of ALL teams, and allowed them to get one of the better QBs in this draft. I've been happy with this draft for the most part, but just a DUMB DUMB move in my mind.

Overall I would agree. Good draft but that was a bad move.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RainX said:

Ok, so I did see what I thought I saw. TT probably won't know how to explain that either :D

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Maybe Ted figured they would pick up the Booty and does not fear playing against him. Or heck, maybe he WANTS to play against him.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sangill said:
RainX said:

Ok, so I did see what I thought I saw. TT probably won't know how to explain that either :D

Maybe TT and his genius mind knows that John David Booty is not gonna pan out.

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe Ted figured they would pick up the Booty and does not fear playing against him. Or heck, maybe he WANTS to play against him.

Hah, yeah. There's a plan for anything - Especially when your name is Ted Thompson!

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did we just trade down again with the vikes?... oh, was a graphic issue I guess.

Man, that had sucked!

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still don't know about the whole trade with the Vikes. Booty better suck. I don't think you trade within the division.

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted traded away our last 7th for a future pick. Setting up another 9-10 pick year in 09.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for all the updates Arles. They helped me sort things out all day. Your efforts reflect in the videos in the video section. Thanks.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted traded away our last 7th for a future pick. Setting up another 9-10 pick year in 09.

Ted traded the 7th rounder to the Saints for their 6th rounder next year.

Also, rumor has it that Ted traded them a nice big shiny nickel for a crummy little dime.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

Ted traded the 7th rounder to the Saints for their 6th rounder next year.

Also, rumor has it that Ted traded them a nice big shiny nickel for a crummy little dime.

that made me laugh out loud.

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whew !!! its been a long 2 days. just wonder if maybe the pick of flynn is more then just another q.b. ? wonder if maybe he might be able to play another position maybe like safety ? i dont know but i do know he sure can run. he hurt us in the s.e.c championship

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Thanks for all the updates Arles. They helped me sort things out all day. Your efforts reflect in the videos in the video section. Thanks.

Quoted for truth.

We need to get Arles in the Brett's next year!

Yes! Arles was awesome this weekend. This whole site was awesome, but especially Arles.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was mostly awesome. most of you girls didn't start posting until, like, 11:00. Amateurs!

p.s. thanks for all the info, Arles.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts