*** Official Nfl Draft Thread ***

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am ready what's the hold up? LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! 4 rounds today!!!!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who did we get, did I miss it? Do we have 19 4th rounders yet?
No but rumor has it we will end up with 26 5th round and 45 6th rounds picks before it is all over. :p

OP
OP
K

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what time does it actually start lol ... I saw three different times ... I saw one place that covers @ 1 ... another one at 2 ... and another one at 3 so wich one is it?????

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what time does it actually start lol ... I saw three different times ... I saw one place that covers @ 1 ... another one at 2 ... and another one at 3 so wich one is it?????

3 Eastern 2 Central

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From yahoos 32 draft questions:

4. Green Bay Packers: Whomever Ted Thompson picks, can we all agree that the GM has earned the benefit of the doubt?

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on baby two hours. One hour until the lounge. WHOOO HOOO.

Yeah but then we have to wait another 6000000 hours until GB actually drafts someone. :(

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

4. Green Bay Packers: Whomever Ted Thompson picks, can we all agree that the GM has earned the benefit of the doubt?

After the fans have gone off on TT 2 out of the last 3 years for his selections I guess he has earned the right to pick whom ever he wants. And still get a little benefit of the doubt. :kickcan:
But it sure is fun to question his wisdom.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Definitely.

Just throwing this out there as a hypothetical situation but if the Packers take an offensive lineman and move him to LG where he would start IMO over Colledge. That means all of Thompson's 1st rounders could very well start for the Packers on opening day. That's good drafting .

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll be at the bar watching the Draft tonight. I can't wait. It's like a holiday for my friends and I.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just take the best player available

I am a firm believer in drafting the best player left no matter what the position is. I also think if the Packers do that they will have a chance to get an impact player even at 30. What I don't want them to do is reach in the first round. I don't want them to look at filling a need with the first pick either, just take the best player. You can never have enough great players and having too many great players at one position creates an opportunity for a trade. For as much as Thompson talks about doing this, he doesn't. If you go back to last years draft, you won't convince me that Harrell was the best player available. I will also say that when there is a good player available for something you need it's hard not to take that good player rather than taking the best player.

Members online

Latest posts