Official I LOVE MASON CROSBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The interception was on Bubba Franks. That was a 50-50 ball that he gave up. But Bubba picked up his play after that.

Favre was really off on his deep balls. I guess throwing to Ruvell Martin and James Jones deep isn't the best idea considering their slightly below average speed.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The interception was NOT bubba's fault. He was on a slant out, the ball was thrown short and in. It's hard to adjust back for the ball like that when he should have had to go DOWN field not UP field to make the catch.

Normally its me pointing out when its not Brett's fault (positional bias i guess). In this case, it was not Bubba, it was on Brett. He was under pressure, made a bad throw. It's not a knock on him, it happens. To say it was on Bubba is weak and unoriginal.

It's a new year, give Bubba a chance before you throw him under the bus. We don't have a plethora of TEs to chose from.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey.........how come no one has mentioned that TT wasted a draft pick on a kicker????
(Sorry! I couldn't resist!!!LOLOL!!!) :lol:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
two late draft picks helped us to win this game...

but really in my opinion... its a whole new thing in Green Bay

Baltimore and Pittsburgh have both won superbowls with worse offenses than we have right now.

if we grow together on offense and jennings and krob come back. we are gonna be ok. this is a huge win and dont let anyone take that from you.

MASON "Bing" CROSBY (copyright AADP, good call by the way) is gonna be a huge asset this year.

GO PACK GO.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Baltimore and Pittsburgh have both won superbowls with worse offenses than we have right now.

if we grow together on offense and jennings and krob come back. we are gonna be ok. this is a huge win and dont let anyone take that from you.

MASON "Bing" CROSBY (copyright AADP, good call by the way) is gonna be a huge asset this year.

GO PACK GO.
HEY!!!!!!!!!!I AM THE ONE THAT CAME UP WITH THE NICKNAME "BING" for Crosby!!!
Don't let AADP take my thunder away!!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

I'd be interested in knowing if those two draft picks were the results of trading down or if they were our original pick placement.

edit, Jolly is actually one of the picks we manifested from the Javon Walker trade, in which we traded down...

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:

I'd be interested in knowing if those two draft picks were the results of trading down or if they were our original pick placement.

I too would love to know what the real thinking is behind their picks.

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GO PACK GO.
Methings you were unfamiliar with the Steelers offense the year they won. It was good.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember writing here after the second pre-season game, that we had to keep Crosby. He's going to be a great weapon for us.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember writing here after the second pre-season game, that we had to keep Crosby. He's going to be a great weapon for us.
Yup!
Crosby will have us dreaming of a "White Christmas!" :lol:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup!

Cheesey, your age is really showing. You do realize that the vast majority here have no idea about "Bing" and "White Christmas" :p

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Yup!

Cheesey, your age is really showing. You do realize that the vast majority here have no idea about "Bing" and "White Christmas" :p
I think my idea of "Bing" was cherry!!!
(Get it.....BING CHERRY???)
I know what you mean though...........but the youngin's will learn from us old fartz!!!
(And looking right now.........it's not just my AGE thats showing!!!!) :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
(And looking right now.........it's not just my AGE thats showing!!!!) :lol:

Bahahahahahahahaha! :rotflmao:

Aw man, your humour is awesome.
Believe me..........i'm happy to be here!
Well.....the CHEESEY is in da HOUSE!!!
(And thank you by the way! Sometimes i don't know if anyone but ME finds my humor attempts funny! It's nice to get some feedback!!!) :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trust me cheesey, a lot of people find your humour funny.

What's better is that it probably drives vikey insane.

Which makes it even more awesome. :thumbsup:
Thats NOT a "drive"...........more like a short walk! :lol:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Short walk, hell I'm already there. :thumbsup:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Short walk, hell I'm already there. :thumbsup:
Dang.......you can't be TOO crazy if you are still sane enough to realize it!!! :lol:

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the second day of draft day this year I was told to go take a flying twist at a rolling doughnut by several on this board when I said that the best draft pick TT made was Mason Crosby.

I recall the sassy names, etc. and catcalls from the folks here. A few of you picked up on the point I was trying to make that Crosby was the top-rated player at his position on the draft board.

With an offense that likely won't get going until later in the season, the defense will need to play tough to keep the Packers in contention and Crosby will be called on to make a few more 50+ yard kicks.

The kid is the real deal. Cool as a cucumber. I watched him kick in college and it was clear he was head and shoulders above the rest.

So sixth-round pick or not, who ranks highest today...Harrell, Jones or Crosby when it counts?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im pretty sure you couldnt ask for a better way to start a relationship with a new kicker.

kid comes in, beats out the incumbent.

beats a 53 yarder in his first game

nails a game winner.

its a fairy tale beginning. heres to it staying that way forever.

ChrisC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to see Cheesey getting into his stride so early in the season :D Could be in for a probowl year!!

Very good to see that game-winner sailing over! Dave Rayner did nothing wrong, so "Bing" had to be something special to beat him out! On this evidence (and on net's recommendation!) it would seem he is!

And as has been said - that was some hold from Jon Ryan :thumbsup:

Chris

Members online

Latest posts