Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears - 9/27: LOSS 17 - 14

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Talk about 1 dimensional..wow. Not only our lack of a running game but the damn PENALTIES!

And Hello Mr. Defensive pass interference gimme a damn break!!!!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is a total crock of **** with all the calls againts the Packers. The Bears have one of the Worst o-lines in the league and hardly a holding call against them. The lead with the helmet on every play and not a flag but the call the packers a record setting number of plays?

Shitcago..... The most corrupt city in America!

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand the coaching decision in this one.. Why let them run the clock down and kick a game winning field goal instead of letting them just score with over 1 minute left?? Really, wtf were they thinking?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Packers got exposed. We got PROBLEMS! Special Teams discipline. Penalties cost us the game. Also with no running game we are just too one dimensional to be competitive.

Hope TT is on the phone with the bills right now to get lynch in here.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I don't understand the coaching decision in this one.. Why let them run the clock down and kick a game winning field goal instead of letting them just score with over 1 minute left?? Really, wtf were they thinking?

Agreed. Felt like we gave up. Also that wasted Time Out on that challenge would have been nice once we did get the ball back. the coaches F'd up!!!!

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow if they told us prior to kickoff that they were going to give the game away I wouldn't have bothered watching.
Now we have to listen to ****** Bear fans and how amazing their team is.

Members online

Latest posts