Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears - 9/27: LOSS 17 - 14

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Going to be a great game. Hope the Pack can pull out a win in chicago.

That would be big. If the Viqueens lose again and we win we would be up on the vikes by 3 games.

Irish-Sweetness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pull out a win in Soldier Field ? Don't think so.

So GB were a crappy no-run-game team last year and now they haven't got their starting RB? Ouch. Rodgers gonna get Peppered. Forte is healthy and we have Chester Taylor too ? Ouch. Your defensive Roster got worse, ours got appreciably better with Peppers, Urlacher and Pisa back on board? Ouch. Are your aged defensive backs able to keep up with Knox and Hester - the fastest receiver combo in the NFL, and also able to deal with not one, but three pass-catching TEs? Throw in Shabba-dabb-do for good measure with Forte and Taylor out of the backfield and you're going to need two defensive units to deal with all of that. Does the hottest QB in the NFL (averaging 118 in his last four starts) having a new, adaptive OC calling the shots count?

Let's see Monday night, Fudgers ...

Dizzle498

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pull out a win in Soldier Field ? Don't think so.

So GB were a crappy no-run-game team last year and now they haven't got their starting RB? Ouch. Rodgers gonna get Peppered. Forte is healthy and we have Chester Taylor too ? Ouch. Your defensive Roster got worse, ours got appreciably better with Peppers, Urlacher and Pisa back on board? Ouch. Are your aged defensive backs able to keep up with Knox and Hester - the fastest receiver combo in the NFL, and also able to deal with not one, but three pass-catching TEs? Throw in Shabba-dabb-do for good measure with Forte and Taylor out of the backfield and you're going to need two defensive units to deal with all of that. Does the hottest QB in the NFL (averaging 118 in his last four starts) having a new, adaptive OC calling the shots count?

Let's see Monday night, Fudgers ...

I have got to say you have a lot of smack talk for a guy that has a team with a QB that coined the phrase "Cutler Face" His TD to INT ratio last year was reminiscent of a former GB great (choose not to name him) in his hey day, when he was the old gun slinger. Cutler ain't even close to that good though. Haha, Bears = Most over rated team in football. Bad coaching, iffy QB, marginal running attack vs the one the best defenses in the league. Good times, Packers by 12.

LVBEAR

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should be good game monday night! You got A.Rodgers vs. J.Cutler. Vegas line has Pack by 3 which means they dont fully believe in Da Bears yet... I think the Bears have a better D and the Pack have the edge on the offensive side. Like many games, it may come down to turnovers. Buckle up and get ready for an old Norris shootout!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will see you on the field cute little teddy bears! I don't think it's going to be as "easy" as the Bills but I'm going with the Pack for the win. Our D is better, they are gonna be haunting the hell out of Cutler all day, hopefully they can rattle him and get him to make turnovers. Our offense is quickly manifesting, got to work on Spec Teams a bit but overall, Pack has the edge. Don't worry over the poor little Pooh Bears, they'll be just fine. Until Monday night, we are coming for you, battle cry! Time to hunt some Bear! Go Pack!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should be good game monday night! You got A.Rodgers vs. J.Cutler. Vegas line has Pack by 3 which means they dont fully believe in Da Bears yet... I think the Bears have a better D and the Pack have the edge on the offensive side. Like many games, it may come down to turnovers. Buckle up and get ready for an old Norris shootout!
Welcome to the forum Bears fan!!!!

To all the rivals' fans, THIS is how you behave. You don't come to our house trash talking.

I know FOR A FACT that this is gonna be a great game, that will probably come down to the last minute. The PACK will win, of course, but it'll be a great game!!!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Most Packers vs Bears games are the best, really glad that it is the intense game this year. Hopefully the Packers can win this one, and clinch the NFC North #1 spot.
I don't think we have to worry about the Bears offense, Cutler may be on fire now, but it just takes a few hits and he'll be back to his old self.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you have peppers we have Matthews matthews will have cutler throwing to who ever that will be the problem woodson will have a fun day,bears and pack monday night will be fun pack on top.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not really sure what to think about this game. Bears always play us tough and a monday night game in their house is gonna make it that much harder to pull out a W. I dont really know what to think of the Bears in general, thought they were gonna suck entering the season but looked pretty impressive against the Cowboys.

Get early pressure on Cutler and i think we see his turnover prone side come out of him. As much as im glad this game is monday night i dont want to wait the extra day. lol

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't often make predictions besides scores sometimes, but I got two for this one..

Nick Collins gets an INT
Jordy takes one to da house!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't often make predictions besides scores sometimes, but I got two for this one..

Nick Collins gets an INT
Jordy takes one to da house!
10 years since we returned a kick off for TD. Since Rossum took it to the house agaisnt the Colts in 00'.
That's a bold prediction right there.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully since its monday night there will be lots of streams...i am sans cable...that or i can find a friend to mooch off of lol

TampaPacMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Rodgers has time to throw the Pack should be OK, as for Cutler, he has to have back to back quality games before I'll be impressed.

Members online

Latest posts